Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Cat's Meow! - December - KofT

Hello again, Everyone!

It looks like it is time for round two of interviews! FIGHT!

First, let’s go off subject a bit! It is December already, and almost Christmas time! (And every other Holiday ever…) I hope everyone’s holiday time is going well!

Now, back to the subject at hand. I have been told my icon often appears to be staring into the soul of whoever is looking at it… Perhaps that is true. So who’s soul did I look into this month?

Why, KofT of course!

I got a little bit of time to talk to KofT, so I could learn as much as I could to share with you all!

What did I learn?

Kitty: Let’s start off easy. If you could have one thing for Christmas and get it, no strings attached, what would it be?

KofT: Anything?! I want a house with an awesome kitchen! This way I can get a puppies, kittens, and squirrels!

You mean, so I could live there too? *purrs* Tell us a bit about yourself. Who is KofT?

I am a very ridiculous 24 year old who is a pastry chef by trade, that's why I can't help but have all my characters love to eat sweets. I love messed up movies like hard candy and perfume. Um I say really silly things as f0x1nth3b0x can tell you. I love cupcakes (baking them and eating them), animals, reading, and knitting (still learning I'm good at scarves and hats scare me lol)

You obviously love baking... Will you bake me some catnip brownies?

But of course!

Nom! Can’t wait! How long have you been RPing?

Well foxy introduced me to it when I was in high school so maybe when I was 16 or 17? Then I went off to college and didn't start up again until this past October. I didn't realize how much I missed it and how much fun it was until then.

How long have you been on RPR?

Since October of this year <3

That’s not long at all! I hope everyone gave you the proper RPR greeting! You currently have two characters. Do you have some in hiding, or do you plan on making others anytime soon?

Well that's hard to say. Amani was my first character and is the most like me so she is the easiest for me to use. I have had other characters in the past but I have forgotten what they are like or killed them off...Reid is new to me. She is like me but not so sometimes it is hard for me to get into her head. I only created her in the beginning of November because Foxy was after me to create someone new...so I also created her whole family...so I might use one of them. I think the more comfortable I get rping the more characters I will create.

I hope to see more soon, because I like your characters now! Do you have a certain genre of RP that you like to participate in?

So far I have only played where hunters or supers were involved so we agreed that might be modern fantasy or scifi? I have only played in now 5 rps so I am still learning ^^ I am having a super fun time though playing with new people like Foxy, Rubix, Loki, and You. I'm learning more about my characters and how to tell a good story which I am very out of practice with <3

Do you look for anything in specific when it comes to an RP partner? Like post lengths, ability to progress the story, etc?

Generally I base it on if I like the person! Since I have only rp'd with people from chat I know I like them and I know I like their characters lol. I have yet to come across someone whose character I didn't like. It is easier for me to RP with someone with more experience so they can help guide me. It's also helpful that they mostly come up with the story line, since I am still learning.

Another very important question! Do you enjoy a good catnap?

I love naps. I just have to take them a good time so I can sleep later!

Me too ~ *curls up*

Well, there we go everyone! That concludes this month’s ‘The Cat’s Meow’! I hope everyone enjoyed it and got to know KofT a little better! :)

Please feel free to leave comments for KofT, or any suggestions for me below!";
TheLily

Yay! I like this one. :D
Sanne Moderator

Ooh, I like hearing about new roleplayers! And I really like Amani's profile.

May I make one suggestion? I read over KofT's profile link a few times while looking for it because it's so comfortably snuggled away at the end of the paragraph. Maybe it's a good idea to dedicate a single line to it and spice it up with a bold font or a larger font size, so the eye catches it faster. Something like this?
kuroi_neko wrote:
Now, back to the subject at hand. I have been told my icon often appears to be staring into the soul of whoever is looking at it… Perhaps that is true. So who’s soul did I look into this month?

Why, KofT of course!

It might help increase traffic to a player's profile if the link stands out a little! :)
Awesome interview Kitty!! I can't wait to read the next one! <3

It's always neat to see how people got into rping in the first place, and why they continue to do it. Enjoyed reading all your replies KT! <3
Another kitty-tastic interview!!!! And KT! :D <3 Fun read and very distracting from work just as it should be!
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Thank you everyone. And Sanne, I took your advice. It was bugging me as well, but I threw it together so quickly that I didn't even think of that! Thanks!
It was a little uncomfortable to see my name every few lines XD
Kim Site Admin

I did not know KoFT was a pastry chef. That's totally awesome.

Thank you for another adorable and informative interview, Kuroi! :D
Sorry lady but you're the one who got me into it D:
I got a kick out of reading this. Thanks for taking the time to do this, KN, and a big thanks for participating, KofT :D.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Cat's Meow! - December - KofT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus