Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Unactive for awhile....

Okay, so I've been unactive for awhile and I know it but I won't be able to get on for awhile or how I use to before. I am sorry for this and wanted my RP parneters to know this. I have been ground for who knows how long because of something that I rather not say happened at home. Also, even when I am ungrounded I might be still unactive depending on how my drama at school is going on. Right now, everything is fine but who knows, its highschool, ladies and gentlemen. :) Wish me the best of luck and whenever I get the chance to get on I will but I can't answer to forums, just PMs. Sorry, again. I hope you all have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

~Kuro
BYE FOR NOW CASSEY!!!! <3
allright, I hope you'll be okay! merry christmas and a happy new year in advance, and hopefully I'll see you soon! :)
Im very sorry to hear that. I have enjoyed rping with you and I hope I get to again. I hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

As it turns out, the two weeks I have away form school I will have my laptop back due to having made two As this semester! :D
Awesoooome! welcome back! :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Unactive for awhile....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus