Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Katherine (played by winterbae2002)

((alright! I'll just take Cheri to the blood scene... well.. it'll take time))

Katherine starts to walk out of the pet store to lead them to the woods with he blood.
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Katherine wrote:
((alright! I'll just take Cheri to the blood scene... well.. it'll take time))

Katherine starts to walk out of the pet store to lead them to the woods with he blood.
"Hm..."

As they walk down the road that leads to no where Katherine thinks of things to talk about. "So you're a cat?"

Katherine wrote:
As they walk down the road that leads to no where Katherine thinks of things to talk about. "So you're a cat?"
"Ehhh.... Kind of."
Arye watches them leave without him and sighs, he was never so tired of being in a closed space. He felt lonely and couldn't believe that the wolf-human didn't free him from his metal prison...

Katherine feels like she forgot something. "Hold that thought." She runs back to pet store to see someone else. She walks up to him and opens his cage. "There you go."
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

Kyle, who was observing the transgressions quietly from the cage he was in, finally decided to make his presence known from the far corner of the room. He rattled the cage and mumbled something with a deep growl. Katherine and Arye would see the faint glow of two fairly large slitted Amber pupils in the dark corner of the room, hiding a majority of Kyle's features.

((Well here go's it))

Kyle Willis wrote:
Kyle, who was observing the transgressions quietly from the cage he was in, finally decided to make his presence known from the far corner of the room. He rattled the cage and mumbled something with a deep growl. Katherine and Arye would see the faint glow of two fairly large slitted Amber pupils in the dark corner of the room, hiding a majority of Kyle's features.

((Well here go's it))
Cheri looked over. "Huh?"

Katherine turns around to see a glow. "Huh?"

Katherine wrote:
Katherine turns around to see a glow. "Huh?"
"What is that....?"

All you could make out was muffled speech, and the rattling of chains. Kyle let out a sigh. how did I get here... his eyes began to dart around taking in the scenery.

Katherine frees Kyle. "There you go."

Katherine wrote:
Katherine frees Kyle. "There you go."
Cheri yawns.
Arye jumps out and hugs the saviors snout. 'T-t-thank you miss..." Arye tells her in tears.

"No problem." She smiles.
Arye sits on her snout, realizing that he couldn't walk fast. Arye then notices a animal control truck pull up infront of the building. A large man steps out with a net.

"Shit! Everyone hide." Katherine says as she morphs into her wolf and hides in a box.

Kyle stands and looks at Katherine, Stretching his leathery wings as far as he could in the cage. "Thank you... All I remember is being tied and chained, then I woke up here." I need to get used to this form, before I get myself killed

Arye Gethards wrote:
Arye sits on her snout, realizing that he couldn't walk fast. Arye then notices a animal control truck pull up infront of the building. A large man steps out with a net.
Cheri turns to face the man, growling.
Arye grips onto the underside of Katherine's snout and hides with her.

The man shoots a tranquilizer dart at Cheri. The dart stabs into her side.

"Oh no..." Arye mutters quietly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus