Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Katherine wrote:
Katherine begins to unlock the cage with her claw setting James free. She looks at another animal. "Do you wanna be freed too?"
Cheri nods, her fur fluffed up.
Katherine (played by winterbae2002)

Katherine walks over to the cat and unlocks the cage with her claw. "Anyone else?" Katherine as she looks around the pet store.

Katherine wrote:
Katherine walks over to the cat and unlocks the cage with her claw. "Anyone else?" Katherine as she looks around the pet store.
Cheri purrs.
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James walks with Katherine now with a smile. “Thank you Katherine.” James says becoming happier now that Katherine is around.

Katherine turns to James. "I thought I would find you around here. But.. I need your help."

“Um aright with what?” James asks ‘I wonder...’ James thinks to himself

"Scar... he's gone missing. About a week ago." Katherine gets a little down. "He was training Zuzu, the youngest of us, and Zuzu returned with fear in her eyes. It took her a day to tell us what happened and where Scar went. A man with a net came trying to take Zuzu and Scar. Scar yelled at Zuzu to return to the cave and that he'll meet him there, but Scar never came home. I checked the woods and not a trace of him. Only the blood of Zuzu and Scar on the ground." Katherine explains everything.

Katherine wrote:
"Scar... he's gone missing. About a week ago." Katherine gets a little down. "He was training Zuzu, the youngest of us, and Zuzu returned with fear in her eyes. It took her a day to tell us what happened and where Scar went. A man with a net came trying to take Zuzu and Scar. Scar yelled at Zuzu to return to the cave and that he'll meet him there, but Scar never came home. I checked the woods and not a trace of him. Only the blood of Zuzu and Scar on the ground." Katherine explains everything.
Cheri stood up on her hind legs. "May I be of assistance? It's the least I can do."

Katherine turns to the cat giving it her attention.

Katherine wrote:
Katherine turns to the cat giving it her attention.
Cheri's tail sways. "I may be able to track them by scent."

James looked mortified. ‘Oh god scar but why him? Even if we aren’t on good terms as of still I still think he shouldn’t have been taken away like that.’ James thinks to himself watching the both of them.

"Um... That's what I've been trying to do for the past few days, but I can't find him anywhere. I just keep following a wild goose chase."

Katherine wrote:
"Um... That's what I've been trying to do for the past few days, but I can't find him anywhere. I just keep following a wild goose chase."
"Hm........ Let's see.... Can you show me where you saw the blood?"

"It's a couple of miles away, but sure."

Katherine wrote:
"It's a couple of miles away, but sure."
Cheri nods. "Thank you."

((I’ll brb after 2nd hour))

((alright! I'll just take Cheri to the blood scene... well.. it'll take time))

Katherine starts to walk out of the pet store to lead them to the woods with he blood.

James Carter wrote:
((I’ll brb after 2nd hour))
(( Bye! ))

Katherine wrote:
((alright! I'll just take Cheri to the blood scene... well.. it'll take time))

Katherine starts to walk out of the pet store to lead them to the woods with he blood.
"Hm..."

As they walk down the road that leads to no where Katherine thinks of things to talk about. "So you're a cat?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus