Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Joining guild error?

Tige (played by Dog)

Hey~ I just noticed this funny thing when I had one of my characters join a guild:
22ew05.png

There's a [?] box next to where it shows Tige as having joined the golden tether, rather than his avatar. Not sure if it's supposed to do that?
Nice find. Far as I know that shouldn't be there. I'm sure Kim will handle it soon as she reads that. If she hasn't already and just didn't say anything. That clearly should be your characters avatar pic.
Sanne Moderator

Whoo, bugs! *squashes*

Don't forget to send issues like these in as bug reports as well. :) Kim will be alerted to it faster if you send the URL and a description of the bug through the form, since it can take a while to catch up on forum posts.
Dun dun dun. Another one bites the dust.
Dog Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Whoo, bugs! *squashes*

Don't forget to send issues like these in as bug reports as well. :) Kim will be alerted to it faster if you send the URL and a description of the bug through the form, since it can take a while to catch up on forum posts.

Oh! I didn't even realize there was a bug report system.. haha.
*Slow*
Kim Site Admin

Wrong icon and wrong order! Tige's icon should appear before the Group's.

Verily, I challenge this bug to duel, and shall defeat it in fair combat to defend thy honor.
Kim Site Admin

I just fixed the icon loading problem. The patch should reach the live server in a few hours at most.

Thanks everyone!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Joining guild error?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus