Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Musical_Whim

It pointed me here, so I suppose I'll say hello to the community. ^^; I'm very flexible in role play and I'm very friendly out of role play. I'm more than willing to talk with anyone, but I can be a bit shy. =)
From fellow shy-person, ahoy there and welcome to the RPR, Musical_Whim! *tosses batches upon batches of cookies at* Looks like you've already got a well-made and extensive character profile going on. Awesome! :D

So why don't you tell us a bit 'bout yourself? What kind of RP's do you like? How long have you been at it? If woodchucks could chuck wood, how many pancakes does it take to reach the moon?
Musical_Whim Topic Starter

*drowns in cookies* :D I'm not really sure what there is to say about myself really...I'm the sort to enjoy pretty much any scenario for characters, any setting, and I particularly enjoy creating characters on the spot for a specific setting or scenario! ^^ I've only been at it for a few years, but other nice players have done a lot to teach me how to go about certain things.

Also, thank you for such a warm welcome! =)
Welcome!!! It's really lovely here, I hope that you have a great time :)
Welcome Musical_Whim! I really hope you enjoy your stay here! RPR is a super friendly place, I'm sure you'll find tons of things to interest you in no time! If you're looking for a specific type of roleplay, perhaps you could try the RP Discussion forum! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus