Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Riki (played by BunBunUke)

"What does my...." Riki glances up, allowing a glimpse of his cyan eyes, then back down, "I'm told it's very sweet. E-er, I have a question too...." The small demon shifts from his right foot to his left, then back.

"W-Why do we have friends a-and lovers.... I-if.... If in the end, they do nothing but leave or die and hurt us?"
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Because they will join with me in the Lifestream, assisting me to my ascension."

"What's the coolest ability you have?"
Etta White (played anonymously)

"Possession, definitely. Being able to take over a body is such an amazing feeling."

What is your MBI personality type, and do you think it's accurate?
If you don't know, then how would you describe your personality in five words? You can also do both if you wish.
"ENTJ, or what you'd call a Commander. I'm not sure if it's all that true, but, I guess if the internet says so..."

"What do you look for in a romantic partner?"
Holly Visado (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"A sense of adventure and fun! A carefree guy who knows how to take care of business if he has to...now that...is H-O-T hot!!"

"What is your opinion on the benefits of medical marijuana?"
Bel Nightingale (played by BunBunUke)

"Well," The demoness casts a sideways glance, "Legal or not, medical or other, it's a good way to make money.... But I'll stay away for now... See what the humans think." Bel flips her hair over her shoulder, "Now, riddle me this. What is your reason for existing? Do you know?"
The surviving sister (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Lizbet: "To protect my sister who is too oblivious to see danger even if it hits her in the face..." She says a bit too cheerfully...making it a purpose to glare at her sister so she'd notice the sarcasm.

Searcy: "The fire sings to me, it tells me to live freely...my sister thinks I'm oblivious to everything around me but I'm simply carefree~" She sings, pretending she didn't hear what her sister said.

Lizbet asks the question because Searcy is too busy singing...
"What are your thoughts on magic?"
Chelsea Lo'rise (played anonymously)

"What, black magic? It's evil, obviously. Only satanists use it and even then it's not what most think it is, if it even exists."

What is the biggest decision you've ever made? And why did you make it?
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My biggest choice? To leave Shin-Ra. I made it because I was tired of fighting for them."

"Sad? What do I have to be sad about?"
Alexis Abu (played anonymously)

"I don't know you. Consequently, I don't know what you have to be sad about."

What is your opinion on sarcastic peoples?
Unima Xan'kai (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"Sarcasm is petty..."

"Do you value honor?"
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

"Ha. No, unless it happens to work in my favor."

What is something you're bad at, that isn't an obscure hobby? Something that could be important?
The surviving sister (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Lizbet: "I am a Hemomancer, other forms of magic do not come so easily for me...this has caused me problems in the past."

Searcy: "Hm? Oh, I have control issues...if I get too pissed off things tend to burn down."

Lizbet has her nose in a spellbook so Searcy asks the question...
"Do you mind the smell of smoke? Ooh! Or better yet, what's your favorite scent?! Either one..."
Etta White (played anonymously)

"I hate the smell of smoke...it means fire is near. My favorite scent is definitely lavender, it's so soothing."

How easily manipulated are you and how easily do you manipulate?
Loki (played by Alex22)

"I never get manipulated but I manipulate others"

What is the best thing about yourself?
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

"Honestly I think it's my desire to learn. To get out there in the omniverse and all its galaxies, systems and planets, and explore it, seeking knowledge for the sake of knowledge. Immortality helps in that department too."

Do you believe in God? Not necessarily the Christian God, but any deity or powers that be?
"Why would I believe in a god that had given me such a cruel fate?"

"What makes you happy in life?"
Adan Cordel (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"Helping others, it's also my job." He says with a warm smile.

"What is it that you are most afraid to lose?"
Raven (played anonymously)

"Crow, the second spirit inhabiting my body. She's half of who I am, and losing her means losing half of myself..."

*A black mist surrounds her, and when it clears Crow is standing in her place*

"Awwwww thanks Raven!! I love you to! Though I'm curious about the person below me....what is your darkest secret?"
"Well, the point of a secret is not to tell, so I'll only reveal it as my past."

"What is your favorite season, and why?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus