Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

"When will the government stop making mistakes. I'm not a thief!" Ariella proclaims loudly.

"Anywho, what TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?"
Raken (played by RedLantern)

" A channel Tv by adolescents, where adolescents take speech, to adresse each others, like parlement, but where adolescent are concerned and the one who speak to each others. Something you could turn-on, and join if you want to."

"What makes you moan, but of pain.?"
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Nothing. I feel nothing."

"Can you fly? If so, by what means?"
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

"Of course I can fly, I'm a goddamn living cloud of gas. I just vaporise to fly away the condense to materialize again"

"Is there a difference between living and existing? What is it?"
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

"Yes. Your corpse still exists."

What is your opinion on selfies?
Danny Nico Tristan Lukas (played by duckling_)

"Well, I'm a selfie boy myself!" He giggles, twirling his hair. "I'm sorta' a poser, but I don't mind! I find it quite awkward seeing other people taking selfies though, I don't know why. They just look pretty funny!"
He thinks for a second. "I don't mind taking them myself, but I think they attract too much attention for others, and then there's the whole social image thing where we've got to be a certain way, which is stupid and all-- Sorry, I'm rambling." He laughs awkwardly.

"My question iiiiisss...." He bites his lip. "Has anyone you hold dear to you died? That's probably a stupid question, because I think everyone's had someone close to them pass away, but I'm intrigued anyways."
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Nah, just my whole planet, yeah sucked, but I got over it in a week"

"If you were told you would live forever, what would you change about your life?" Please give an answer on this one, last one who I asked this, didn't answer.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

She swishes her tail thinking "Hmm... The way I act, I can be sweet but I've got a bad temper! Along with getting into fights...."

"Oh if you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be??"
Bel Nightingale (played by BunBunUke)

((Hey, Kitsumi, you should probably answer the question above you instead of just describing yourself :) ))
Aekra (played anonymously)

Aekra suddenly looked very nervous.
"I'd rather not say," she stammers, her ears twisting backwards.

"Do you believe in soulmates? As in... people being made for each other?"
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

"Yeah no. People that happen to make good friends? Sure. But being 'made for each other' implies someone makes us aside from our parents."

Are you a superstitious person? Would you say, resend chainmail or believe in it even a little?
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hell no."

"Where do you find comfort?"
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

"Me? Well, I find comfort in living life on the edge, not knowing what's beyond the horizon. Life's a mystery. It's your choice whether you want to solve it or not." She smirks.

"What do you want your epitaph to be?" She asks.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

"I do not really have one or much. Epitaphs are bullcrap honestly unless we are talking about epitaph from JoJo then that is badass but King Crimson did not make sense. Maybe time eradication is one of my powers and I have not unlocked it yet."

What is the biggest revelation you have faced before? Mine is because of an internal and external time paradox and anomaly I cannot die essentially. It kinda sucks at times but it has its benefits making me immortal in a sense.
Really and truthfully, having a brother who is one of the Sons of Heephis. And he looks EXACTLY like my dad. Yep. Right now he's on Shadow's back, I think. Passed out from getting his energy taken by Sonic. That is why I'm a loner. A rogue.

What if, one day, your world started to crumble, and all you could do was watch as your family, your friends, and your greatest partner all die, and you have no choice but to go into another universe where they treated you as if you were just some measly hedgehog and leave you alone to rot and die?
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

((that got extremely dark XD))
"Ifs are ifs. IF you think negatively, that's what you become."

"If your life was a book, what would its title be?"
((oh wait. I just realized how often we use the word if))
Chelsea Lo'rise (played anonymously)

"The Best Person Ever"

When was the best time you got revenge on somebody if ever?
Ember Ophelia Trewin wrote:
"Ifs are ifs. IF you think negatively, that's what you become."
Hahaha, ifs are ifs, what if I told you that was true?

The best time I got revenge on someone was... Well, two times, actually. One was when I made King Asgore from my universe pay for killing my family and friends. I shot him right in the neck, and you would crack up when you saw his face! The second was when I exploded Eggman's base with Shadow's help so we got the Chaos Emerald. Those were good times...

If you had to choose between family and your life, what would you choose?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus