Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Matilda Dyson (played anonymously)

"Yes. There isn't anyone I can trust around me. They all leave, or fade away, or prove not to deserve my trust."

What's your parential relationship?
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

"My parents died centuries ago and I neither recall what they look like nor how well I got on with them."

What's a typical day in an actual American high school like?
Alexis Abu (played anonymously)

"Hell."

Do you have any irrational fears?
Vale Altius (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Fears? Nah...I fear nothing. 'Cept for maybe falling off a valley, but hey, where I'm unlucky, I'm also lucky!"

"...Did that make any sense? I mean, being unlucky, yet lucky at the same time?"
“That makes perfect sense.”

“Do you have any allergies most wouldn’t think of, and if you do, are they life threatening?”
Peregrine wrote:
“That makes perfect sense.”

“Do you have any allergies most wouldn’t think of, and if you do, are they life threatening?”

Im not allergic to anything that i know of, but in spring about everyday i sneeze anywhere from 1-12 times.

My question : what was your favorite movie as a child, (say under the age of 8.) and what's your favorite movie now? Are they similar in anyway?
Vale Altius (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Lemme be honest, I didn't really watch movies. Too poor for that, honestly."

"What's your biggest dream?"
Splice Project 8 (played anonymously)

(Umbra)
"I plan to free peculiars of their enslavement to regular humans."

What is a trait or behavior you hate or strongly dislike in others that other people wouldn't necessarily consider to be a negative trait?
Ermina Guerra (played by immalikeawsome)

"I hate it when people are bookworms! They need to live life and make their own story! Not read someone else's!"

What's your 'ideal' family? Partner? Kids? No kids?
DevinGardner

I look forward to having a family yes, most likley two kids because they are amazing!!

What is your american dream? (what is a goal you will persue no matter what?)
Dimitri Ivanov (played anonymously)

“Amerikan Dream? Delusional Kapitalists... I am already living good life, there is no need for me to go to States of United Amerika.”

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Grey Draven (played anonymously)

"Why, I would go to Vegas! I hear the pride parades there are extraordinary! There's also a lot of other fun things there, I feel I would enjoy myself greatly." He pauses for a second, a wide grin across his face. "Or I would go to Hogwarts. You know, magic and all!"

He laughs, tilting his head. "If you could date someone famous, who would it be and why?"
Chelsea Lo'rise (played anonymously)

"Ugh, nobody. I don't need to date any narcissistic snots."

What is something you've done that you're proud of?
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

"Going back in time and creating an alternate version of history where hitler and world war 2 did not exist leading to Germany de-establishing."

Anything you regret or hated doing?
Mercedes 'The Crow' (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"Um...I made love to the devil's son...and he left me so...yeah, I regret it..." She says with a blushy nervous smile. "...I didn't exactly hate it...but I guess now I do?" she whispers on a questioning tone.

"Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back?"
Matilda Dyson (played anonymously)

"Yes. My 'best friend' stopped talking to me because other people didn't like me. She's a materialistic little creep."

What are some things that enrage you?
Joshua Tracey (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"My ex-wife...the power going out...not having my phone on me...not having internet...last minute changes in plans...Lucan's guitar tuner always needing repairs and he refuses to by a new one...I could go on forever but really, who wants to hear that?"

"What are some things, or people, that make you happy?"
Kashima (played by Miwi_Sama)

For me it'd be Hoppo and New-hime most of all and spending time with them whenever I can for however long I can.

If you could become a virtuoso/professional of only one musical instrument what instrument would it be and why?
Lacie Vicker (played by duckling_)

"Well, that is a brilliant question. My arms are very, very small, so I don't think I would be able to handle a guitar, but if it was tailored to my size, I would love to learn the violin."

"May I ask, what is the most obscure thing you've ever done?"
"Hehehemm... Well..." Faedkyn would bare a smile; four pearly white fangs contrasting with a pointed tongue and darkened lips as he leaned over out of the shadows with a deviously wide grin on his pitch black drowish face; his golden cat-like eyes becoming dilated in light of the talk show as he addressed the interviewer and his audience. "I don't think anyone ever loved me until I became a star," he responded faeishly, his dark pointed ears perking up behind long woolling black dreadlocks. "Now they love me, because they see that I'm not a savage." Faedkyn flickered his crimson tongue as he spoke, his slit-like pupils gazing over to another guest on the stage. Never once did the grin leave his lips as he adjusted his white buttoned down suit collar and crimson red tie. "Prepare to see an imposter of me in the future," he chuckled, before clearing his throat to continue. "The most obscure thing I've ever done is eat an uncooked hobbit backwards... It was horrible... Tasted like frog spit mixed and stirred in a pot of snail bottoms, then broiled in sheep fungus... I quickly learned to eat everything head first after that... So anyway, let me ask you, what does your kind taste like?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus