Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

"No."

Do you believe in love at first sight? What about true love?
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

"I do, both of them."

"What makes your blood boil in anger?"
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Strawberry milkshakes are something I hate with a boiling passion"

"So what do you think of strawberry milkshakes, are they something you love, hate or something inbetween?"
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

"Satan Incarnate,I swear I will gather so many strawberry milkshakes and destroy them,basically I hate them,they taste like a disease to me. Whoever thought about naming them that were goddamn insane."

Any personal fears or such? Mine is all my friends leaving me and my enemies finding and killing me,especially dimitri who is my brother who has a thing for torture.
Etta White (played anonymously)

"Fire. I do not really want to explain."

How opinionated are you? What are your strongest opinions?
Shiro Hellburg (played by immalikeawsome)

"I suppose that I can be found as strongly opinionated, and my strongest belief is that religion and magic is an utter myth. Everything can be explained with logic and reason, it's simply that humans have not found the answer yet. Gods do not exist. Angels do not exist. Religion is a pathetic source of false hope."

What kind of education did you get, and what was your favorite subject?
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Didn't get any. I wasn't supposed to. I know everything I need."

"How would you describe me or yourself?"
Chelsea Lo'rise (played anonymously)

"I don't know you, so I suppose I'll describe myself: beautiful, magnificent, amazing, cool, popular, smart, fantastic, the definition of perfection."

What is the ideal version of yourself? A hero, a leader, an artist?
“That’s easy! A H-Hero...it’s not often that the blind kid gets the girl, right?” He gave a mischievous grin, “And I’ll show all those other guys that I’m not as frail as I look....I’d be able to protect what I hold dear to me. And I could do it without everyone doting on me.”

“What is one thing you would sacrifice to protect the ones you love?”

((
Chelsea Lo wrote:
"I don't know you, so I suppose I'll describe myself: beautiful, magnificent, amazing, cool, popular, smart, fantastic, the definition of perfection."

Is that a joke o is she really like this?.XD.
))

((
Ivy Stormborn wrote:
((
Chelsea Lo wrote:

Is that a joke o is she really like this?.XD.
))
She pretends to be conceited but she doesn't actually believe it, heheh))

"Mmm I'd sacrifice an old doughnut."

Do you think you're unique, something special? If so, why?
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

"I think being biologically immortal is pretty unique. That and spending my pre-adventuring lifetime as a soldier, teacher and returning student cum businessman"

"what is your ideal lifespan and what would you do in the time that you have afforded yourself?"

"85 years. I don't want to reach ninety, and I don't want to die young. I'm hoping I can be the mother of a large family and teach them properly, and that I'll have plenty of grandchildren as well."

What is something people don't like about your personality?
Vale Altius (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Eh? Hey, hey, I'm a likable guy. May not have all the money in the world, but, I...think, that they wouldn't like the fact that I'm a dreamer? Eh, it doesn't matter, right? Anyway..."

"What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

"Well, I've been told I'm quite stupid, so there could be a whooooole list!!" She giggles slightly, fiddling with her hair. "But if I had to choose one, it would be the time I abandoned my best friend when she needed me the most. I almost lost her, but I arrived back just in time! Glad I could save her."

She does a cute thinking face. "Hmm, let me see. What... is your biggest dream?!"
Holly Braddock (played anonymously)

"Probably to become an independent journalist, I've always liked writing. And rumors aren't boring, either."

With whom was your first (romantic) kiss?

"Iunfortunately never get to be with the one I wanted to. I never kissed either."

How is your life currently?
Damian (played anonymously)

“..Fine, I guess.”

Would you want to be immortal?

"Only if they were other immortal with me, as well, and everything as what makes even a mortal lifetime good, except you get that extra-time, then, yes."

Do you have people you can't trust around you?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus