Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Crossover (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

gegawat Topic Starter

sorry I wasn't very active guys, work schedule kept me from doing whatever it is... I promise to comeback as soon as possible
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

gegawat wrote:
sorry I wasn't very active guys, work schedule kept me from doing whatever it is... I promise to comeback as soon as possible

We completely understand! :D
I would love to join ur chat. you were just what I was looking for
gegawat Topic Starter

Princess_Asalem wrote:
I would love to join ur chat. you were just what I was looking for

Ok, can you tell me more about your ideas? I can fit a couple of people more, if their ideas match the direction we are headed...
Hey! This intrests me if you're looking for people pm me! (I know it's pretty late but I'm down to make a new character depending on the route the rp has already taken)

-Thanks!
gegawat Topic Starter

Corban wrote:
Hey! This intrests me if you're looking for people pm me! (I know it's pretty late but I'm down to make a new character depending on the route the rp has already taken)

-Thanks!

Sure thing. I made it Invite only, so you need to get the character first, so I can invite him.

For now, the story is as follows - the characters have met, and are being assembled as a team, A la Avengers style, by what is basically Reinhardt from Overwatch (but with different back-story and connections), to fight an evil army of... surprises... Other side stories: Killer Frost (DC/OC) is being treated from Lung Cancer by Iron Man (Marvel/OC) and a dimensional traveler.
MordosKull

Ayyo, is this still open? I don't have any current FCs in me roster but I am all about crossovers. I can do stuff from Warhammer to Touhou and everything in between.
gegawat Topic Starter

MordosKull wrote:
Ayyo, is this still open? I don't have any current FCs in me roster but I am all about crossovers. I can do stuff from Warhammer to Touhou and everything in between.

well, sounds about right... Just make a character, and post the link here, so I can send you an invite.
MordosKull

gegawat wrote:
MordosKull wrote:

well, sounds about right... Just make a character, and post the link here, so I can send you an invite.

Sorry that took a fair bit. Here's who I have in mind; it's Kotal Kahn from the MK series.

https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=110916
gegawat Topic Starter

MordosKull wrote:
gegawat wrote:
MordosKull wrote:

Sorry that took a fair bit. Here's who I have in mind; it's Kotal Kahn from the MK series.

THIS

IS

AWESOME!!!!
MordosKull

gegawat wrote:
MordosKull wrote:
gegawat wrote:
MordosKull wrote:

THIS

IS

AWESOME!!!!

Haha! I'm glad he's well liked! Will pose in a bit since I gotta read through a bunch of posts to catch up. x.x
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

May I join as this character.
retsuko (played by retsuko)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Crossover (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus