Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Crossover (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

gegawat Topic Starter

Chasity Isabelle Royer wrote:
welp.... I'm not old enough to join :(

And, now you know that I'm still kinda young.

OK, by exception, I changed the age restriction. Just keep in mind you may see some shit there, that you are probably not supposed to, for at least a couple more years... I will try to keep it clean, but I don't promise anything. I just don't want to get in trouble or banned because of this.
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

I'd prefer you don't tell anyone about my age, as I know what I'm comfortable with and will follow guidelines. :) Thanks!
Riley Rose (played by Feyre_love)

When will we RP? :)
*leaps into the forum dressed as about 10 fandoms crossed over at once*

Where do I start?

(( Hi! I'm EXTREMELY interested, but I don't have a character sheet for a character... would you like me to tell you the basics about them?))
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

Am I accepted, or?
Ohhh, I want to put Pipes in here. I'll get working on his profile!
Pipes (played by ClockworkMouse)

ClockworkMouse wrote:

And here he is :)
gegawat Topic Starter

ClockworkMouse wrote:

Ok, just put a link to your character and I will send you an invite...
PaperCatRPR wrote:
*leaps into the forum dressed as about 10 fandoms crossed over at once*

Where do I start?

(( Hi! I'm EXTREMELY interested, but I don't have a character sheet for a character... would you like me to tell you the basics about them?))

I like that enthusiasm! Just send me the links to the characters you have in mind, or make a new one, and post the link here, I am open to everything to be honest.
Pipes wrote:

And here he is :)

And he has an invitation!
Alexander seems very developed~

If there's any more spots, I'd like to apply with someone like:
Isabeau Abigail: The Determined

Isabeau is a Human Slime Wrangler, famous for helping others start their small, slimy business. She's left earth with a dream and is ready to help. Her companion, a Quicksilver Slime named Aggy joined her and together they travel the Galaxy!
Quote: "What are you doing, leaving those who've fallen behind? Help me pick them up and push on."

Adaption to the story: Isabeau would more likely be an alien that simply looks human (cause we've had those in multiple fandoms) with her advanced tech and alien companion.

Or

Influence: The Persuasive

Influence: a genetically modified human who only plays on one team: Team Influence! He's only around for his benefit and is always looking to get others to see his point of view, either by persuading them or by mind control. A true villain to everyone and everything, he longs to have the whole multiverse see his obviously superior leadership.
Quote: "There's always people who want someone to tell them what to do."

Adaption to the story: Influence wouldn't necessarily be evil, nor would her go out of his way to control minds. Instead, he'd convince others to tell him information (interrogation) or maybe even stop what they're doing.

He's still a huge jerk and sarcastic guy, but he's still fighting on the right side... Kinda.

If they don't appeal to you, I have more characters (or you can tell me how to change the ones I offered). All of their summaries are on my profile ;3
gegawat Topic Starter

Ender2639 wrote:
Alexander seems very developed~

If there's any more spots, I'd like to apply with someone like:
Isabeau Abigail: The Determined

Isabeau is a Human Slime Wrangler, famous for helping others start their small, slimy business. She's left earth with a dream and is ready to help. Her companion, a Quicksilver Slime named Aggy joined her and together they travel the Galaxy!
Quote: "What are you doing, leaving those who've fallen behind? Help me pick them up and push on."

Adaption to the story: Isabeau would more likely be an alien that simply looks human (cause we've had those in multiple fandoms) with her advanced tech and alien companion.

Or

Influence: The Persuasive

Influence: a genetically modified human who only plays on one team: Team Influence! He's only around for his benefit and is always looking to get others to see his point of view, either by persuading them or by mind control. A true villain to everyone and everything, he longs to have the whole multiverse see his obviously superior leadership.
Quote: "There's always people who want someone to tell them what to do."

Adaption to the story: Influence wouldn't necessarily be evil, nor would her go out of his way to control minds. Instead, he'd convince others to tell him information (interrogation) or maybe even stop what they're doing.

He's still a huge jerk and sarcastic guy, but he's still fighting on the right side... Kinda.

If they don't appeal to you, I have more characters (or you can tell me how to change the ones I offered). All of their summaries are on my profile ;3

Somehow Influence reminds me of Moira from Overwatch... Don't ask how... Do you think they would fit the narrative?
If so, I will add one of them. I like both, so it is your choice.
As for fitting in with the RP, that's why I wished to ask first. I can usually make my characters to any universe given. Although, I think it'll be easier to have Influence in the RP.

(And to be fair, I did think up Influence before Moira. And yes, he was indeed made to be an Overwatch villain XD)
Kim Site Admin

gegawat wrote:

OK, by exception, I changed the age restriction. Just keep in mind you may see some shit there, that you are probably not supposed to, for at least a couple more years... I will try to keep it clean, but I don't promise anything. I just don't want to get in trouble or banned because of this.

Hi all,

as Site Admin, I'd like to take a moment to refresh everyone's memory on this rule in case it turns out to be relevant here:
Site rules wrote:
[We expect all members to take every reasonable action to ensure they are keeping their use of the site legal and safe for everyone. For example, if a scene or plot may contain sexual themes, all players should take the time to make sure their RP partners are of legal age.

Please, no characters under 18 in sexual situations, regardless of warning tags, even if you as a player are of legal age. If we spot this kind of content on a profile for a character under the age of 16, we will remove this content without warning, and may take action against the account of the one who posted it. If we spot this kind of content on characters ages 16-18, it will be reviewed for severity -- if it's just highschool smoochin', we'll let it go. Otherwise, again, we're going to remove it and may take action against the account of the one who posted it.

gegawat Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
gegawat wrote:

Hi all,

as Site Admin, I'd like to take a moment to refresh everyone's memory on this rule in case it turns out to be relevant here:
Site rules wrote:
[We expect all members to take every reasonable action to ensure they are keeping their use of the site legal and safe for everyone. For example, if a scene or plot may contain sexual themes, all players should take the time to make sure their RP partners are of legal age.

Please, no characters under 18 in sexual situations, regardless of warning tags, even if you as a player are of legal age. If we spot this kind of content on a profile for a character under the age of 16, we will remove this content without warning, and may take action against the account of the one who posted it. If we spot this kind of content on characters ages 16-18, it will be reviewed for severity -- if it's just highschool smoochin', we'll let it go. Otherwise, again, we're going to remove it and may take action against the account of the one who posted it.

This is what I was hoping for not to happen. As I said, I removed the restriction and decided to take the extremes down a notch... For now things aren't going in that direction, I hope all is good...
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((Interested!! But need to finish Isaiah's bio. I'm like half done.))

Isaiah Lim wrote:

((Also, do let me know if the intial bio is ok. I don't want to apply later if he cant even make it now hahahaha))
gegawat Topic Starter

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:

((Also, do let me know if the intial bio is ok. I don't want to apply later if he cant even make it now hahahaha))

sounds good... I am sending an invitation now
Raziel (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

Would love to throw Raziel into this.
Thecoldsoul

Could I join? My oc dosent really fit any fandoms but can fit transformers and rwby

((Hi, I applied to join and got an invitation but my application seems to still be processing? Did someone forget or is there like a long waiting list?))
((I wouldn't know, I still haven't gotten an invite XD))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Crossover (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus