Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Furry Forest(Group RP)

Daimonas Blackwell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Night shook his head. "No, I was kidnapped when I was younger and was experiment into this. My parents wanted nothing to do with me so I live out here." He shrugged, not letting the pain of his parents not wanting him, not letting him see his own sisters and brothers show in his facal experssion or eyes.
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

"So... You used to be human?" Danniel looked confused.
Shylow (played by MissUndeadKisses)

"Strange... I was born this way." Shy said softly as she looked over the Panther. He looked like every other normal furry.

Night nodded slowly. "For a short time of three years. But somehow they were able to put enough panther DNA in my blood stream that it changed my body, and turned me into this." He put one hand on hi chest, motioning to his form.

"Well I think you're cute," Danniel giggled and blushed.

Midnight blinked in surprise at what Daniel said and blushed. "Uh... Thanks." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're welcome," she smiled warmly, "But you must know its not too bad to be like us. Honestly I think it would be worse to be a human."

Shylow looked at the two furs in front of her, unsure of what to say. It wasn't bad to be a curry at all, but if you where made into one when your family was clearly human... It was unfair. She understood Nights loss.

Night nodded. "Yeah, I guess, but I would give up being a anthro if it means I could be with my family and help take care of m siblings." He sighed.

"Well... That's one way of looking at it," Danniel frowned sadly.

"Do you know at all where you parents may be?" Shy finally said as she looked over Night

Night nodded. "Yeah. They never move and I remember where they live, why?"

"Have you ever visited?"

"You should try... It's not your fault you're like this. It's theirs for letting this happen to you."

"I have visited them before and they said they wanted nothing to do with me. It wasn't their fault that I was kidnapped in the middle of the night while everyone was asleep."

"You don't know till you try though." Shylow knew it was hard living with not knowing.

"But... It's not your fault! Why do they blame you when other people did this?"

"They don't blame me, but they just don't want anything to do with because I would be an embrassment to the family."

"Why are you an embarrassment though? If you had done it to yourself I might understand, but you did nothing to cause this. They should be glad you're alive..." Danniel said sadly. All this talk made her feel in need of hug and she assumed Midnight needed one too and so went up and wrapped her arms tight around his waist and rested her head on his chest, "I'm sorry..." she said quietly.

Midnight shrugged at what she said. "They just don't want a black panther anthro in their family so they told everyone I was dead. They even had a funeral for me so I changed my name, not wanting anyone to know who I really was." He sighed. He blushed when she hugged him, a little surprised that she had hugged him. It took him a moment to react proporely since he hadn't been hugged since he was human. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, resting his head on top of her head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Furry Forest(Group RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus