Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Furry Forest(Group RP)

Shylow (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Shylow looked away from the two, feeling awkward.
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

The coyote smiled at Shylow and opened an arm, inviting her in, "Come on," she giggled, "Everypne needs a hug at some point."
Daimonas Blackwell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Night smiled at seeing what she was doing and also out an arm. He didn't say anything, just smiled.

Shylow turned into the brush, not. Bothering with a hug. She wasn't comfortable with either of the yet for love dovey hugs.

Danniel frowned, "Aw, Shy?" she said but didn't argue against it and put her arm back around Midnight and rubbed her cheek gently against his chest.

Night sighed. "I guess she just isn't use to us yet..." He put his arm back on Danniels shoulder, laying his back on her head.

Shy was already to th river, unsure of what she wanted to do

"So? I don't really know you... I just... talking about that stuff made me sad and I want hugs when I get sad~" she said and closed her eyes as she leaned against his warm chest.

Midnight simply shrugged. "It honestly caught be by surprise when you hugged, it's been awhile is all. I can understand why talking about something that can make someone upset would want you to hug someone." He smiled slightly.

She only giggled a bit and wagged her tail as she rubbed her cheek against his chest, murring softly.

Night blushed at feeling her rub against his chest, he was just thankful that the blush didn't show too badly through his white fur.

She murred and finally pulled away and looked up at him, smiling warmly.

Night smiled back at her. "How long have you lived around here?"

"I don't live around here," she smiled, "My family lives in a cabin a few miles away. I'm just going for a walk."

(I guess I'll take myself out of this rp cause you aren't really waiting for me. Thanks anyway.)

(I stopped replying because I was waiting for you to come back.)

(I couldn't come on cause my boyfriend of two years is going into the army... But you have been answering. So not really waiting.)

(I haven't answered in a couple of days. If you see on the replies it was all within the same day, and nothing happened after that day."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Furry Forest(Group RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus