Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Captured Lion(1x1)

Nikita Lionson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Nikita was in the crouched position, riding to pounce on the unexpecting zebra. She was so focused on her prey that she had no clue that there were hunters not far form her. She was just about to pounce when a small pain hit her side and she felt dizzy. She fell to the ground, looking like she was dead.

When she awoke she realized that she was in a heavily netted bag. She tried to claw through the netting but with no use. "Let me out of here this moment!" She yelled, surprising the hunters who had captured her. "Well, looky looky, we caught a talkin' lion." One of the men said with a smrik on his face. Nikita was very irritaded.
The Walker (played by Freyya)

Aylen was walking through the woods when he felt the lioness being captured. He wasn't sure at first, but when heavy vibrations of a struggle reached him, he summoned up his bow. He quickly ran in the direction where the struggling came from, and it didn't take long for him to start hearing voices as well.
"-talkin' lion."
He gritted his teeth. An Anthro, no doubt. He could feel how the creature in the net seemed lion, but was human nevertheless. He stopped at the camp's edge.
"What are you doing?"
Nikita Lionson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Nikita was surprised to hear another voice and feel the hunters turn to see the man with a green bandana around his eyes. They both laugh. "That is none of your bussiness, kid. Now why don't you just go on your way and don't get eaten." Nikita coutined to try to claw out of the bag but her claws were going dull and she had to stop before she broke one.

"Let me out of here!" She seerched at the hunters, trying to knock the bag out of the guys hands by kicking it. "Stop struggling!" One of them yelled, elbowing her right into her side, but not hard enough to cause any serious damage.

With high speed, Aylen aimed his bow right at one of the hunters, despite his obvious 'blindness'. That would probably creep them out. He smiled. "Afraid I'll shoot?"

The hunters only smiled. "You'll miss, no blind man can shot a bow and arrow and hit a tagert as well as sightful man." One of the hunters laughed and they began to walk away form the blind man. Nikita however knew that was a mistake that would cost, never undermind your oppoent.

Aylen lowered his bow slightly and released the string. The arrow flew through the air for a split second and pierced the man's food, pinning itself into the ground.
"How about that for aiming?" he asked, while calmly putting another arrow and aiming it at the second hunter.

The hunters looked at each other then back at the man, still in shock at how well a blind man could shoot. "How about we cut you a deal. Half the money we earn form this lion we give to you and you keep your mouth shut, good?" One of the hunters said.

"I've got a better offer. You let her go and I'll spare your lives. Sounds good?" His voice was stern. He wouldn't let them get the upper hand.

THe hunter raised an eyebrow at the man. "What would you want with it?" That set Nikita off. "It?! I know you did not just call me an 'it'. Clearly I'm a girl, so adress me like one." She was now ready to kick these hunters butts. She countined to trash around in the bag only to get elbowed again and yelled at to stop.

"I'd gain nothing. She'd gain her freedom, that's more than enough for me." he explained. It's either that or I could free her right now, and you won't like that." he said.

The hunters frowned, they did not want to lose this great chance to score alot of money off Nikita. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You take our deal or this will turn into a fight." Both hunters took out their guns. "Your choice."

"Choice made," Aylen replied. He shifted his bow slightly and let go, shooting a long tear in the net holding Nikita. He then put an arrow on his bow and shot one of the hunters in the shoulder.

Nikita took the chance to jump out of the net and quickly ran to the blind man's side. Her claws were out, her teeth bare.

The hunter that had been shot with the arrow was cutching his shoulder, cursing under his breath. It was not long until they knew they were beat and left. "Thanks..." Nikita mumbled, not use to having someone else help her.

Aylen dropped his bow. With the hunters now gone, he could relax and his cheerful side came up again. "Ah, no problem. Thugs like that could never get the better of me." He smiled broadly.

Nikita nodded. "It was strange how they could catch me. I can only hope none of the pack saw it, and that I haven't been gone too long." She sighed, predicting that she probably been gone for awhile and the pack was going to worry if she did not return before night time.

"D'you want me to accompany you?" Aylen asked with a smile. "Just in case they come back." Bollocks of course, he just felt intrigued by the Lioness anthro girl before him, and he was eager to learn more.

(ooc: I saw your Kudos, thanks! xD)

(No problem. xD)

Nikita shrugged. "Only if you want too, sir." She said as she began to try to figure out where she was and how long it would take to find her pack. She could sense the eagerness to learn form the man.

Aylen smiled. "Thank you."

Nikita nodded. "No problem. Now c'mon or you will be left behind." She said as she started to sniff the air for any other lion scent.

"I may be blind, but I'm not slow." he grinned. "I can keep up, don't worry."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Captured Lion(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus