Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at Ace knowing he wasn't going to back off "maybe she can leave in shad or something she has no where to go" I said to him
Ace (played by A__Girl)

*she crosses her arms, and sighs, she hate to admit this but, “he is the boss...” she said through clenched teeth, everyword made her want to vomit
(( o.O GTG IN A 3 MIN ))

Kaylea sighed, looking down.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((How come you leave so early..?))

She looked over at kaylea then at psycho, she stood up from the couch and walked up stairs slamming her bedroom door, she sat on the bed and sighed, she began to chip off what a was left of her nail polish
(( IT'S 10PM YOU WEIRDOS BYE ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Oh it is only 9 here lol bye))
(( DON'T CONTINUE WITHOUT ME, THEY'RE DECIDING MY FATE! X3 <3 ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((XD I’ll try and tame them lol))
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"Ya thought so"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She let out a loud sigh, even this person was being good, they made her feel weird, “ugh...” she didn’t like it but at the same time she loved it
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at psycho kinda off by event he called us down for reason but apparently it change around
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed and got up and walked downstairs down with her freak out moment, she looked at Stephanie and psycho

Smirks ""there ysll are"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She crossed her arms, she hated it, “what do you want..?”
Crazy Head and Life (played by GuntherSavage7272)

((Hey, y'all mind if I jump in? Most of the other roleplays that I'm in are pretty silent, so I've been looking around for some new roleplays to join.))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Sure idk lol))

("Go for it))

"No more people ovet"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She rolled her eyes, “I didn’t have her over, she followed us..” she crossed her arms
Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

((Noice! I'll do some stuff real quick.))
Somewhere in the distance, an alarm went off at a jewelry store as a silhouette of a tall skinny boy jumped through the display window and ran towards a nearby park. "Well, that didn't go as planned." he said as he saw the cops pull up. "Hmm, maybe if I jump in this tree and do some tree-hopping, I'll be good." he said as he jumped onto a branch and into the tree. Once he got into the canopy, he began cramming the stolen goods in his small bag on his waist.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She turned her head towards the window as she herd a alarm go off, “what was that...?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus