Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I groan "I'll be back by 10" i said trying to bend rules
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"you know the rules"

I groan loader as we step out of the car the house was brick and look pretty "nice home, you live alone" I ask him as I grab my bag

"yes yes i do"

I smiled thinking of a way to sneak out "home sweet home" I said dropping my bag on the floor I took off my shoes "at less I get a room to myself instead of bunk buddy's" I said going to my new room

"true"

I turn to him "please tell me your not rule freak" I said smiling knowing one wrong move can earn me time again

"i dont care what you do as long as it isnt something that will get you more time"

I smiled "so I can go out tonight" I ask cheeky knowing begging only going get me grounded to house " I will be back by 10 I won't drink like my conditions said" I said to him

"than im going with you"

I groan knowing having chapone we'll be werid "only going to dinner with a friend" I said to him

"yeah i bet you are"

I grunt *it's at my friends house just a welcome back dinner she's in remission from drug addiction she's clear I'm sure she we'll be making sure I'm behaving" i said to him

"then she can come here i wont bug you guys but i need to be with you guys just in case"

I groan feeling like a kid having to be watch. "Ok I'll call her. And get her to bring dinner over" I said to him I slowly look at my room it was good size with queen bed dresser and a TV. I put away what I had I called my friend telling her to come over.

"alrighty then"

A got in some nice clothes and heard a knock at the door " I got it" I yelled smiling I open the door to see my friend. "OMG hi" I screamed
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

I smiled as the door open "ehhhh so nice to see you, I brought some fast food and some 4 packs" I said whispering the 4 pack part I step inside I see a dude on the stairs "hi you must be Steph parole officer" I said to him

he nods

I smiled and grab the fast food "come to the kitchen " I said to her I walk to the kitchen and pulled out my food "how are you how you been" I ask her crack a bottle open hoping the officer don't hear

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus