Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I sigh sitting down after a bit my slot open to meatloft suprice it was a dry bread with stuff like soy bean veggables I sigh eating a little
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sat down with the people she played poker with, "I have all you guys punishments..."

Two nodded nodded and smiled "got caught smuggling items in got 2 weeks in solidarity for it" he said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She shrugged and shoved a spoon full of bland mashed potatoes into her mouth. She looked off to the side her eyes landing on her once boyfriend Justin.

They grin at her "you ok" one of the boys ask he follow her eyes "you know him I heard he was here for murder" he said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She swallowed the potatoes and set her spoon down, “ya just that my murderous ex boyfriend decide to punch me in the jaw, that’s all...” she looked at them and stood up and threw her food away.

They ohhhh and watch her left. I sat in the hole and sigh finishing my meatloaf a gaurd look at me through the slot "guess what by law we have to let you out cell time now so you get timein cage inside" he said opening the cell I smiled he cuff me and brought me to cage cell used for holding it was bigg
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stuck her hands in her pocket and began to roam around. Her head started to pound a major headache producing itself.

I groan getting uncuff I wonder in the cage and sigh pqcing

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus