Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

He grunt flipping the box I groan seeing him "the lot of you just earned 2 days no rec time, and you missie just earn a day in the hole" he push everyone back inside to process I look at everyone embarrass "sorry guys" I mumbled I pulled out line they grab my book and I was March the hole
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Hey none of us new she was down there....’mister’” she said making fun of his missy comment.

The gaurd roll he's eyes "really I'm pretty sure I saw her go under" he said leading them back to complex
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She rolled her eyes and mimicked him under her breath, “you sure you saw her, you sure you don’t need glasses?”

The gaurd grunt the as the rest hand over the yard cards "have fun inside" he said closing the door of there cell block the group sat down and sighed "your roommate just lost us rec time " he said mad he use the cards and shuffle
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Don’t worry....I’ll just take all y'alls rec time...if y’all will stop ****ing complaining....” she picked up new cards and put them in order.

They stay quiet paying attention to game someone drop there card and grin "I win" she said taking the loot I was toss in the hole I sigh sitting in waste I knew it was going to be bad but this bad of punishment
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Shit...that was pretty good..” she said standing up, she walked off towards the guard that had Stephanie.

The gaurd stop her patting her down before letting her though gate to hole
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked up to the guard that had taken Stephanie, “I’m taking the everyone’s rec time and including it with mine....” she looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

The gaurd grunt "fine 4 days of no rec time your friends can go back out" he said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Thanks... ‘mister’” she said still making fun of him, she gave him a smirk and tilted her head slightly to the side.

I head ace voice and stand up wanting someone to talk too. The gaurd grunt he heard a voice and look at the hole cell
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked passed the guard to Stephanie, “hey..” I gave her a soft smile.

I smiled "hey" I said to her feeling bad about them getting in trouble "I'm guessing I'm making pie when I get out" I said jokely
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Yep, with ice cream on top too..” she said half serious, half playing. “I took everyone’s punishment..”

I gasp "what really at less you get out when I do then" I said to her grinning I slip a $5 out "for the game" I said smiling then started coming over
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stuck it in her bra and turned and looked at the guard. She gave a innocent smile and leaned against the cell door.

The gaurd grunt "Bell run back to block for dinner" he said I groan knowing I was getting meatloft for dinner
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She waved to Stephanie and walked to the mess hall, she grabbed food and left.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus