Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"I told them we were going somewhere so you don't have work just stay here and be good"
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I smiled not getting community service "ok, is it ok if I go read in backyard" I ask him he. Was dress up guessing work stuff

"no because I have to leave and you have to stay actually go ahead i have cameras up anyways"

I smiled but inside felt shock he had camreas watching me "ok just need some sun time feel like I. Coup up right now" I said to him

nods

I went down stairs and grab breakfast I look around I didn't see cameras I pull out my new phone and text Bethany bored

he leaves to the station

I look around there was a camrea I sighed and sat on the table and open my book I had a black felt I look around before hiding out of camrea view and covered the camrea

he soon arruives

I quickly went inside grab my coat and bag

he watches the cell cameras

I walk down the roads feeling jumpy I ended up at small strip mall when I hear a voice this time it wasnt nice I threw. To see the parole baord the dude that arrested me "I was doing my community service and gone grab a drink" I said to him

phsyco is leaning back in his chair watching the camera and eating a donut

He smiled "really how about we go talk to your parole officer about this" he said he grab me and cuff me I groan not liking this at all I was put in he's car as he radios the station

phsyco answers the radio call "hello there a problem?"

The man smiled from behind and anwer "I got one transport to station for you" he said I look about the window as we drive

"alrighty tell me when you arrive"

I look out the window ik was in trouble either way when we arrive "have your one transport" he radios I wish I could hide my face

he walks outside

I step out not happy I was in cuffs. He walk me to him "found her down strip mall, you want her in cell tell your shift done" he ask I put my head down

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus