Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( Okay. <3 ))
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

I walk into the TARDIS. "You do know you just have to ask and I would get them stuff"

"Yeah... I know...." Tardis sighed.

"I'm a little mad you didn't have me get them... looks like I'll punish you later"

Her ears flattened.

I pet her smirking.

She looks up with a slight smile.

"don't worry I won't be that rough unless you want"

She smiled a bit.

"and you usually love it rough" I kiss her head.

She purrs.

I lay down and cuddle her.

She smiles.
Jake Silver (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Jake would glare in disgust and start cleaning his SCAR-L Assault Rifle out and fixed it up repairing and adjusted the aiming scope then look at a notice board in interest looking at the various list of contracts he could kill alongside tommy.
It was nice to not be on duty every now and again. The young man stepped into the pub, his hair a little windswept and closed the door behind him.
"Heya," he greeted, to no one in particular. He made his way to the bar and propped himself up on a stool, letting his elbows rest on the counter.
"I could do with a beer," he said to the bartender. After that, he took a moment to look around the place. Yes, it had been far too long since he'd had to chance to be on this side of the bar.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Tommy would pour him a cold nice beer and slide it to him then have a cigarette.

“Jesus I keep getting the crazies heres with them usually being interesting but weird fellas. Also I have suspicions that you work for the FBI.”

Tommy would reach for his revolver and brung it out quickly loading it with ammo.
"Ay, thanks man," Ben said, taking the glass and enjoying that first, nicely cold swig. However, the bartender then taking out a gun and loading it made Ben's eyebrows shoot up.
"Jesus, that's one way to voice a disagreement," he said. "Maybe try talking things through first."
While his toon was joking, in hopes of diffusing whatever tension was building up, he sure as hell hoped this man wasn't about to shoot the place up.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Tommy put away his revolver and calmed down as he eyed the man with suspicion.

“Fine then. Ok your right,often the peaceful options works more better than the killing option.”
"Yeah, blood's a bitch to get off the wallpaper," Ben said dryly, though he was silently very relieved his attempt at diffusion had worked. One stray bullet was more than enough to really ruin anyone's night. Or life, for that matter. He downed the rest of his beer, deciding that he needed that alcohol all at once.

There was a bright flash of green light.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus