Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

"What the seven elements are going on here? What are those?", he asked in suspense. William couldn't fanthom, he didn't know what those were."Should I.... should I use magic?", he thought to himself.
He opened a book and franatically began searching for a spell.. anything. Those creatures didn't seem friendly and all, and William had gone through way too much to let anything catch him before he had the chance to cast anything. "I shouldn't get involved, but I am sure that guy would need some medical assistance... ...", he thought to himself. "I saw a healing spell somewhere..what should I do?."
William pointed his wand at the individual who's eventually Sora and began muttering some incantations.
"I might not be able to summon some sort of powerful forces myself, but I guess my type of magic allows me to buff others...", he thought to himself. He still needed to discover his powers and eventually he sometimes understands stuff on the go.
"Permissum tremere.", he said the incantation. The spell would eventually heal Sora a bit and help him regain his strength. It had a green,joyful light as an effect.
Sora (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Sora would slam multiple times with his keyblade at roxas before finishing off roxas with a few quick keyblade hits before tossing him aside unconiscious.
Sebastian Moore (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Sebastian would leap through the window as purple monsters got in and he held them off with gloria his tommy gun before sprinting off using a table as cover and a weapon against these creatures.
Axel (played anonymously)

“Roxas,squirt! Come on let’s leave this joint. Master Xemnas and Xehanort has new missions for us to do and they probably would not want us lazing around here.”

The young man would drag roxas kicking and crying out as he entered the gummi ship and put roxas safely in the passenger seat before they took off back to castle obvillion leaving the pub behind and such.
Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

As Cyler looked around, he looked at Sora and said "Let's do this!" and runs at the nearest horde of Heartless and ran them all through with his sword. He cheered as he slashed Heartless after Heartless and blasting other enemies with one of his blasters.

Sora continued fighting too until all of he heartless were gone and everything was at peace.

Once the Heartless were gone, Cyler put his sword in its sheath and his guns in their holsters. Walking back to the bar, he ordered a bottle of whiskey and started drinking it in small swigs. Not knowing what the enemies were, he sat in silence, waiting until he had to fight again. As he stood up and went to a nearby table, he ordered some food and ate there in peace, with whiskey to wash it all down. "I pray that no one else is going to mess anything up." Cyler mumbled to himself as he ate and drank alone.
"Wow.. did the spell actually work?", he asked himself in his mind. Everything went down so fast that he didn't have time to react, but alas, everything went back to normal. He sat back on his original seat, and re-began reading his book. He took a glympse at the boy named Sora and the individual named Cyler for a momment, then redirected his sight at the page.

Sora laid on the bar and drifted off to sleep tired after a long hard day.
The Creator (played anonymously)

Soon the walls of the pub and everything would started shifting as a purple void faced them.

“This is all fake. I made this to please you all but of course what would life be without some challenges? Hehehehe.”

Soon a white fog would form and everyone would be teleported to a mysterious greyish castle and denzel left.
"What the f...", William cried out loud, as he got shifted and ended up at the castle.

Soon chains would drag everyone into a prison inside a castle and the door of the prison was locked as he walked away watching and laughing at them.

As Cyler looked around, he summoned his spirit animal, Kecleo the chameleon. "Hey buddy. You think you can see what's going on?" The chameleon saluted and crawled up the wall and turned invisible. Cyler looked around once more, and asked "Anyone know how we get out of this mess?"
"I...I don't know..", Will said as he sat near the wall. "Great, I don't even know in which world I am now... just where is this place?", he thought to himself. He felt a weight in his pocket, William took a gasp and realised it was his wand."Right, I put it back into my pocket, but I don't think I know any spells, so that's useless, unless I can find my spellbook.", he thought to himself."Maybe if...", Will looked at the locked door of the prison.

"Well, we luckily have a spirit animal who can help us." Cyler says as he looks at Kecleo and motions back towards him. "Or I can use my elemental powers and break the chains. But, I would rather use the chameleon." As Kecleo moves back to Cyler, he wills it to turn back into a tattoo on his palm. "So, you have a plan?"
Ren Animaya (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Soon a young man in a black costume was sneaking through the prison and noticed the prisoners. He soon picked at the lock of the prison door and broke everyone from their chains. He reloaded his real pistol.

“Psst,this is not actually a prison or such,it’s denzel’s palace. That means he must have his shadow somewhere and the treasure must be somewhere in the vault beneath. I explored this palace before with the other phantom thieves.”

Afterwards he would stand around idly waiting to move on.

Meanwhile in the vaults the shadow version of denzel was checking on treasure and the guards as he returned to the throne room,sat down and waited and drank his wine before breaking it and laughing evilly as it echoed throughout the castle.
"I could use the spell I used before to heal that guy, that spell heals and makes a person stronger for a short amount of time I guess... you mentioned elemental powers, that must mean the spell will make them stronger.", he explained. William felt out of place, due to his lack of knowledge, but in any case, that was the only thing he could try.
Soon he noticed the boy freeing them, William had a confused look on his face when he mentioned "shadows". "Sha...dows?", he asked. "Just how wierd this day can get?", he thought to himself.
"I should have learned a few offensive spells..", he muttered.
William walked out of the cell, "And... what will we do?", he asked.
Ren Animaya (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

“Currently I have a few options,my fellow phantom thieves fox,crow,morgana and skull have split up and fighting shadows. I am planning on going for the treasure here which is a book somehow. Either you go to the throne room and fight his shadow or escape the castle. I found an escape route anyways in this prison.”

The phantom thief would smirk and push a brick at the back of the wall opening a secret tunnel out.

“I need to get you people out of the cognition anyways. It won’t work if you stay,you might defeat some shadows for a while. I think you guys should follow me. There is a safe room around the corner from here.”

He pointed at a guarded door at the far-end of the room.

“Do not worry,I will deal with the guard at the door.”

"My elemental powers can help us a bit. I can also get us there and past guards." Cyler stated "And I have a spirit animal that can help us." Cyler looked around at the other characters. "It might just be us for now. And as for the guard, I can deal with him as well." As Cyler looks at the guard, he begins to shapeshift to look like the guard at the door. "This should work for a bit."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus