Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Pint (played anonymously)

Weapon spotted!

That meant Pint could pull out his own.

The dwarf unsheathed his Urgrosh 'Snickersnack' as one would pull out a sword and parried those stray bullets sent his way. The projectiles ricocheting off the cursed steel and hitting walls and patrons alike, he didn't really care. In fact, if Pint had any code of honor at all he might be offended that Dimitri didn't want to do an old fashioned fist fight first before resorting to weapons-- but really the dwarf can't fault a bloke for playing to his strengths.

With that being said, Pint dashed towards the barrier protected Dimitri and swung a punch to it using the axe head of his Urgrosh to strike.

Let's see how this barrier stood up to Snickersnack, the blade that could wound the Sleeper of R'lyeh himself and could kill a Jabberwock in one hit.
Dimitri Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

“Oh ****!”

The barrier would break as the weapon hit causing dimitri to wait with unease to what happens next.
Pint (played anonymously)

"One two, one two." Recited the dwarf as the barrier shattered around his cursed axe blade. Having swung with the right, Pint used the momentum to close the gap and switch sides.

He took a 5 foot step towards Dimitri and used the other head of his weapon to strike. Swinging the spear head of his Urgrosh down at Dimitri's assault rifle and try and split it in twain.

"Through and through." The dwarf continued reciting a certain poem.
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

I walk in noticing the fight grinning. "I haven't had a good soul in a while." I say smacking his rifle away and grabbing him by the throat. )Don't mean to God mod)

Dimitri would poke his opponent hard in the eyes with his metal hand then try and make a run for it as the brawl ensued.

I use telekinesis to launch him to the other two people. "You really had to play dirty didn't you?" I say grinning. "Don't mess with a soul reaver." I say laughing.

“Shit.”

Dimitri threw a flashbang at his target and ran out the back way into the outer balcony into the darkness of the fold driving away on his rented hoverbike evading him.

I turn into bats grabbing him taking him back using telekinesis to constrict him until they do something about him. "You are lucky it's againist the rules to kill in here." I say.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

“Let him run. That ******* can go to hell.”

Tommy would throw the red haired man outside.

“Stay out of me bar!”

He fired a tranquilliser dart at the red haired man knocking him out for sometime as some space police arrived and dragged the unconiscious body into a vehicle and drove away leaving the establishment.

“Everything is on the house for now!”

I sit being bored and wishing there was a soul to eat. "Heh didn't think I'd find a cute sayian well." I say looking around not really talking to anyone.

“Be careful. She is fairly powerful,I’d reccomend lad being careful round these parts. Inviduals can get a bit seedy.”

"I wasn't gonna try anything anyway I wonder have you heard of a reaver of souls?" I say tapping my claws againist a table no one was at.

“Yes. Dangerous kinds you are and this is coming from a man whose wife died and I am now divorced through she is technically alive is a goddess. Sometimes she comes here to collect souls in these purple orb things,she is a incredible threat through but is beautiful.”

"Orbs? I just out right eat souls hell I have a sword made out of a soul it's actually pretty cool." I say wanting to show him the sword but there was a no weapons rule.

“We do have that rule just in case anyone wants to fight but it is ok to show off your weapons.”

The green haired aged man observed the sword interested.

My sword comes out and it was a bright blue sword on my arm with circle energy swirling on my arm as I move it at different angles. (I'm assuming you read my ocs profile as it's very important to read the wraith blade part)
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

A chinese man of average height wearing a sharp 2-piece suit entered the bar through a swirling portal.

"Goddamn, I need some alcohol." He looked at the bartender and said, "I'd like a dolce red wine. Preferably aged 5 years or more. I'd also like a stein of mead if you have any."

Isaiah pulled up a chair and sat next to the man swinging his blue sword around. He gives the sword an appraising look and nods. Grunting, a bone begins to grow out of his hand and it continues lengthening until it reaches his stomach height. He snaps off the pointed end and discards it. The other end is a large, spherical handle. A bone cane, which Isaiah leans on while waiting for his drinks.

"Fine then."

Tommy would serve the chinese man needs pouring into a clean sleek glass aged red wine and some mead into another. He'd pass them down and would stuff a cigarette into his mouth and light up blowing smoke in his patrons faces.

Tommy too would pull out one of his katana’s from a holster and throw it with precision at one of the damaged walls.

"can any of yours do this?" I say while making the blade dark purple and black it was now the dark reaver.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus