Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for the Wicked and the Honorable

Milo (played by Bluekirby)

Milo walked into the class just as his name was being called. He sighed and walked up in front of the class and reached into his pocket and grabbed the sand canon.”my name is Milo” he said “I’m the son of sleepy of the seven dwarfs” as he said this he pulled the sand canon out of his jacket and pointed it up “and my power is making you all sleep!” And with that he pulled the cord and the canon roared to life shooting sand into the ceiling and nearly filling the room despite being so small. In the confusion he went to his seat,sank into his jacket, and ate some food from inside his jacket as his jacket blended in with all the sand making him look like just a clump of sand.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

Amber’s name was called and she’s made the sand disappear, walking up to the front. “The names Amber. My parents aren’t important. I’m half witch.” She walked back to her seat and sat down, pluggging her earbuds in again.
Daron just listened to the two talk, and once they sat down he stood up and looked around the room. "Uhhh... anyone else?" He asked.

Milo popped out of his jacket with crumbs over his face. As his jacket turned back to its normal navy blue color he realized that he had chosen a seat right next to the girl he had met in the library. Since he hadn’t been paying attention he didn’t know what powers she had and came up with a plan. Useing the tiny canon that was now empty he shrunk into his jacket and launched an acorn at her from his sleeve. “Let’s see what you can do” he said to himself.

She looked over and saw it, flicking her wrist and stopping it mid-air. “Ugh. Already?” She spoke just loud enough for him to hear as she flicked her wrist once more and it’s dropped to the floor. “I was hoping I had more time.”

No one wanted to go after that.... show, so everyone kept quiet.
"Huh, guess that's it, then..." He said as he walked to the front of the room.

Milo was shocked “cooool” he said “I should probably let her know it’s me and not someone else” he said to himself. Then the idea hit him, he grabbed another peanut but this time he aimed it at an angle so it would suddenly curve which was a trick his uncle doc taught him. Now all that was left was the last piece. And with that he added a note asking her to meet Milo outside at lunch. “Please let this work” and he finally launched the peanut with the note wrapped around it. He had launched it at an angle so it would curve around her and land on her desk. Now all he had to do was watch.
"Okay who's throwing peanuts?" Daron asked, just watching the peanuts fly through the air.
Melisandre (played by Skye1101)

Melisandre arrived at the door of the classroom, late on her first day of school. She knocked on the open door, taking a step just inside. “Hello sir, I believe I’m supposed to be in this class right now.” She spoke to the teacher, her dull red eyes scanning the class.
He looked at Melisandre as she entered the classroom. "Oh, yes, hello there. Please take a seat wherever you'd like."

She nodded, walking further into the classroom. She took a seat behind another girl, watching as a peanut flew through the air. Her eyes followed it as they began to glow in amusement.

Milo watched her from the back of the room.”never met a vampire before” he mumbled. Then he pulled out a bag of what looked to be peanuts but was actually a bag of chicken flavored chips and relaxed. He didn’t know how to feel about the vampire but at least it wasn’t a werewolf.
"Okay so uhhh... now I guess that's everybody." He spoke once again, scanning the room. He didn't even question Milo's bag of chips. He probably was a bit jealous of them cause man Daron sure wished he could be eating chips right now.

((She’s not a vampire lol))

Melisandre took a seat near the middle of the classroom, setting her bag down on the floor beside her. She heard the boy mumble about a vampire, and smirked to herself, trying not to laugh.

milo since he had extra and was trying to say sorry for throwing stuff tossed a bag of chips towards the teacher. “Catch!” He said as the bag of chips sailed towards the teachers desk. Then with nothing else to worry about he grabbed a bag of peanuts and started eating them while waiting for the assignment.
Daron like couldn't catch for his life so it just hit him in the chest and onto the floor. "Oh, uh, thank's..." He got down to pick up the bag of chips and then stood up again.

Melisandre giggled, strands of ebony black hair falling into her face. She gently pushed them back into black, her hand brushing against one of her horns.

She leaned against the back wall as it landed on her desk, picking it up. She looked over at him, her eyebrow quirked, and turned back to her desk, writing something on it. She used her magic to make it float over to him and land on his desk gently.
"Okayyy so now that we are done throwing peanuts n such, I am your music teacher, you can call me... uh..." He thought for a moment cause he really didn't have a last name, and it's a bit awkward calling your teacher by their first name. "Mr. D...." He tried to say that with a straight face, it was very hard.

Milo had been watching everyone this entire time as he ate his peanuts. He picked up the note that landed on his desk and tucked it into his pocket. He then pulled out the sand canon and checked the recharge time. It has only a few minutes left but he also noticed the girl with black hair. He had noticed her before but he had missed her horns some how. He shrunk into his jacket and useing a device he invented with a little help scanned the girl for anything he might have missed from inside his jacket.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for the Wicked and the Honorable

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus