Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for the Wicked and the Honorable

Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She smirked. “Just a thought on what to do, a suggestion really. How about a Talent Show? Just something to ponder.” She smirked and plugged her earbuds back in, signifying she was done talking.
"Totally down to do a talent show, I think it'll be great."
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((who are his students? He's teaching physics))

((Wait for second period.))
Milo (played by Bluekirby)

Milo had just finished his chips as the bell rang. He got up,grabbed his stuff, and started heading for second period. “Bye mr d” he said on his way out. “Just a few more and the days over” he said to himself. and he had the perfect project for tomorrow he thought as he took his seat at the back of the room out of sight and out of mind.
"Bye, everone, see you all next time." He waved

Isaiah arrived at his class with the stack of physics assignments in hand.
Melisandre (played by Skye1101)

Melisandre stood at the sound of the bell and nodded a goodbye towards Mr. D. She made her way down the hall to their next class, taking a seat near the back of the room beside the boy that had been throwing peanuts last period.

Melisandre wrote:
Melisandre stood at the sound of the bell and nodded a goodbye towards Mr. D. She made her way down the hall to their next class, taking a seat near the back of the room beside the boy that had been throwing peanuts last period.

((Does everyone have fixed classes or can I just say I enter a random classroom for physics?))

She got up, giving a two finger salute, and walking out and into Physics. She sat in the corner, as usual, and started sketching.

((We just go to the same classes to save time and teachers.))

When the whole class had gathered, Isaiah started handing out the assignments. ((I'll let you guys decide your grades. It's out of 20 marks.))

She got hers back and sighed. “Great. Ten out of twenty.” She mumbled.

Melisandre lifted the paper and sighed quietly to herself, eight out of twenty. Great. She thought to herself.
She was a faerie, it was hard for her to learn science when magic existed.

Amber wrote:
She got hers. “It’s the first day and we already have homework?”
((holiday homework. He's returning it to you as it wad to be submitted half-way through the holidays))

((Boop))

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Amber wrote:
She got hers. “It’s the first day and we already have homework?”
((holiday homework. He's returning it to you as it wad to be submitted half-way through the holidays))

((Sorry. I edited it. I didn’t think of holiday hw))

((I edited mine as well))

"You will note that some of you who have done well, others not so well. This was not a difficult assignment and I would like to know why some of you lack your fundamentals." He looked pointedly at Amber.

"Amber, you lost quite a number of marks on sketching. You fancy yourself an artist, so surely you can do better?"

((sorry for the somewhat fierce disposition, I'm taking inspiration from my own math teacher who's quite a stern if good-humoured man))

"First off, sir" She started, "This is physics, not art. Second off, you really don't need to call me out like that." She smirked, glaring knives into his skull.

Melisandre’s pointed ears twitched as the girl, Amber, began to argue with the teacher. She lowered her gaze and tried not to listen. Even though she believed the teacher was in the wrong, she wanted to avoid conflict. Despite her lineage, Melisandre was a quiet girl, and wanted nothing more then to get along with others.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for the Wicked and the Honorable

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus