Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Hunt OOC

Alright! : D

He's gonna go with old faithful, being a fox, and react with a handful of tiny flames - a scattershot blast of embers, really. Even if all of them hit, the worst they'd do is singe armor/clothes and scorch off eyebrows or other body hair. Rick'll sure be surprised when Aynor doesn't react like the average person!

Edit: With recent developments, I'll probably intro the next person after this round of responses.
Hey, how many knights do you guys reckon are present?

Also, Tus - do you mind if the folk I intro attack the knights? I'm thinking a man like Tron the Terrible would have gained more than a few contracts on his life, and it might be an interesting angle to play.
Seems that Tron the Terrible, the lord knight, brought along 65 warriors

rolled 3d100 and got 65

Forta-ver wrote:
Hey, how many knights do you guys reckon are present?

Also, Tus - do you mind if the folk I intro attack the knights? I'm thinking a man like Tron the Terrible would have gained more than a few contracts on his life, and it might be an interesting angle to play.

Likely to have many foes, he rules by cruelty and fear and he has no friends either!

What character are you introducing?
who are they? what is their skill?
Ooh. Ouch.

I was gonna toss in Raed, having hired the assistance of Duran's band for an ambush. But 65 people is a lot more than could feasibly be attacked, unless they're in some kind of staggered formation.

Duran's band might have that many in total, but the boss would have sent 11 at most (including Duran). Adding Raed and whomever else she's working with, that's 15 people, max. Probably less.

I'll probably write it to where they're lurking, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Or maybe I'll scrap that, have them show later (if wanted/needed) and go for tricksy traps with an attempt by Enri. What do you guys think? 'Good' guys caught in the middle of a bandit attack gone wrong, or making everything worse with an enchantment-heavy attempt on Tron's life from a slippery bard?
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Making everything worse is always a good route, but both options sound pretty solid imho. Poor Marcello’s Just going to hear a lot of noise and panic, for sure,
Okay, I'm gonna decide by random and draft a response after.

Edit: Bard it is! Unless someone objects.

rolled 1d2 and got 2
1: bandits, 2: bard

Would it be to late to join/rejoin? >_<;
Oof, I forgot I hadn't hit send yet... Should have replied hours ago ^^; If things are too OP, tell me and I'll edit accordingly.

Also, hi!
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

@pixel, I would definitely wait until things calmed down a bit and a smoother introduction would be able to get fit in; right now, its a little wild so adding another person to the mix would probably move it past controlled chaos to just pure chaos.

@Forta lmao you're good, ive had some art ive been finishing up today so ive been a touch busy
@Tus: Would you mind if I popped in Enri's next post now? Or would you rather it be after/between Tron and Aynor? He's not making a move yet, per se, I just want to show what he's up to while he aims to get at his mark.
Hmm, how do we want to determine how many of the remnant of Tron's men are affected by this/to what degree?

Also, Enri will likely not harry them the entire way to town; he'll probably stop a mile or so out or wherever the brush gets too light to avoid notice and come at it from a different angle later.
Hello))
Hello I mean XD
@Tus, is it your turn or mine?
Not sure so I posted anyways, feel free to take a turn
cool, thanks!
I had a realization about something and I wanted to ask you guys about it. In a few of my posts I make assumptions as to the actions of Tron's men, and the reason being I figured them for mook NPCs, more or less, so fair game as far as interacting with. But! That is probably a rude assumption to have made.

@Tus: Is it alright to assume certain reactions from Tron's men or no? I will stop immediately, if not.
Forta you're an awesome friend and writer, it is OK to me for you to godmod Pentre's men to suit the storyline and your posts. I just work my replies accordingly
so long you leave me something to work with!

thanks for asking it is much appreciated!!!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Hunt OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus