Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis nodded with a smile. "I see!"
Ulyre (played by Vodok) Topic Starter

"Does that seem fair?" They asked, wanting to make sure they had settled on an agreement.

Tardis nodded. "Yes!

The Councillor of Communication gave Tardis a pear shaped device that could allow them to communicate with one another across their separate planets.
"Use it whenever you wish to meet with us. The red button is whenever you find yourself in a state of emergency. The red light will glow if we ever require your help." They said.

Tardis looked at it in awe. "Woah..... Also, as in emergency, do you mean planetary or singular?"

"Both apply as an emergency." They answered.

Tardis nodded in thanks. "Thank you!

"You're welcome." They answered. Ulyre signaled Tardis to follow them into the building.
"Due to the way we move we have no need to sit, unlike you. The best we can provide are the tables and floor." they said, wanting to see if she was open to establishing a trade agreement.

Tardis nodded. "Let's see.... You want to trade, don't you?"
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

The Cogniut gets a blip on their radar as Senga sends out an omnidirectional communucations signal.

"If you have anything you wish to trade, yes. We have food, resilient metals, information technology, terraforming technology and concentrated clean energy containers." they said.

"Hm..... I think I'll need a bit of time to think about this... What would you like in return?"

Isaiah Lim wrote:
The Cogniut gets a blip on their radar as Senga sends out an omnidirectional communucations signal.
Ghyt, one of the researchers on the Home System research planet was the one to receive the signal. Activating the communications panel they examined Senga with interest.

Others wrote:
"Hm..... I think I'll need a bit of time to think about this... What would you like in return?"
"Your time technology, or at least what you managed to develop so far. As well as any further development you manage to come across." The Councilor answered.

Tardis nodded. "That reminds me... There may be new information on the development of the TDMs! I should probably go check..."

"Captain Tyvx will fly you back to Gallifrey if you wish then." Ulyre offered, believing an agreement to be reached once she told them what resources of theirs she wanted in return.

"Thank you!"
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Ghyt was greeted by the image and voice of Emperor Isaiah. He was dressed in a sharp 2 piece suit wearing a tweed double breasted jacket.

"Greetings, outsiders. This is our first contact with alien life outside of our home system and we would like to convey our peaceful intentions by fostering trade relations with our empires. Are you agreeable to this?"

Others wrote:
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome." they said, opening up the door for her to board the ship and be flown back to Gallifrey.

Tardis smiled. (( Timeskip to when when she presses the red button on Gallfrey? ;3 <3 ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus