Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((Interested!! I'm particularly fond of the concept that my immortal (read:ageless) character expands his businesses over the next few centuries to dominate the planet. If the Earth's solar system is off-linits I'll have him shift bases to another planet and system. His business ventures and abilities are in his bio. Please let me know if its acceptable.))
Ulyre (played by Vodok) Topic Starter

Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Interested!! I'm particularly fond of the concept that my immortal (read:ageless) character expands his businesses over the next few centuries to dominate the planet. If the Earth's solar system is off-linits I'll have him shift bases to another planet and system. His business ventures and abilities are in his bio. Please let me know if its acceptable.))
((Will Isaiah be leading this Business based empire? Earth solar system is not off limits.))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( Np! It was my pleasure! :) ))

"Um... Do what you like."

Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Will Isaiah be leading this Business based empire? Earth solar system is not off limits.))
((Yes he will but I'll need to spend a bit more time to create his government and it won't necessarily be business-based, just that he happens to be a successfull businessman now because of his immortality and it wld give him economic monopoly on earth given enough time. He used to be a soldier and teacher, plus he's highly educated in many fields so military, education and r&d will be major concerns for him.))

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Yes he will but I'll need to spend a bit more time to create his government and it won't necessarily be business-based, just that he happens to be a successfull businessman now because of his immortality and it wld give him economic monopoly on earth given enough time. He used to be a soldier and teacher, plus he's highly educated in many fields so military, education and r&d will be major concerns for him.))
((Very well. I am interested in this empire, and I like the character. He can be mortally wounded, right?))

Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Very well. I am interested in this empire, and I like the character. He can be mortally wounded, right?))
((Indeed, but it's a bitch to do because he has control over his own cells so he can force himself to regenerate wounds. One would need to be such a good fighter that he totally expends his biological energy such that he can no longer regenerate. Alternatively, he's no Wolverine so his healing factor isn't as fast and he has to will himself to heal. So if he loses focus or his wounds are too severe he'll still die))

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Indeed, but it's a bitch to do because he has control over his own cells so he can force himself to regenerate wounds. One would need to be such a good fighter that he totally expends his biological energy such that he can no longer regenerate. Alternatively, he's no Wolverine so his healing factor isn't as fast and he has to will himself to heal. So if he loses focus or his wounds are too severe he'll still die))
((Very well. Post an empire form for me to review. Once I approve it, you can begin.))

(( RP? ))

Others wrote:
(( RP? ))
((need to get my app approved 1st :P I don't think OP has read it yet))

(( Okay. :P ))

(( Hoi! :D ))
Others wrote:
((Hai))

Lord Kronz wrote:
Others wrote:
((Hai))
(( RP? ;D ))
Others wrote:
Lord Kronz wrote:
Others wrote:
((Hai))
(( RP? ;D ))
((Yep))

(( Yay! :D ))

Others wrote:
Tardis followed with a slight sigh. "I'm the only one..."
((She's the only one in power?))

(( Yup, but soon... Soon there will be at least one more.... That's another secret about Tardis.... ;D ))

Others wrote:
(( Yup, but soon... Soon there will be at least one more.... That's another secret about Tardis.... ;D ))
((Are any of the other time lords at least diplomats?))

(( IDK, I guess? Xp ))
((Did the GSE ever get approved or no?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus