Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Ulyre (played by Vodok)

Within the great expanse of the universe, there exists a variety of species who each operate a Space Empire whether democratically or theocratically. So long as there is a species looking to expand their territory in space behind it. One of these is the Cogniut.

Empire Name: The Commonwealth of Cognit Planets

Planets (Territory):
7(5 within their home solar system and 2 in the neighboring solar system they are terraforming.)
Velcis (Homeworld)
Mining bases on their asteroid belts. Metals and water.
2 Clean Energy Factory planets. Both in Home System
2 Farming Planets. 1 in Home System. 1 in a neighboring system.
2 Research Planets. 1 in Home System. 1 in a neighboring system.

Fleet:
Councilor Ship (Flagship)
10 Research vessels
7 Exploration vessels
5 Terraforming vessels

Empire Strengths:
Scientists (Highly Technologically Advanced)
Diplomatic (Can handle peaceful relationships easily and smoothly as long as there are no ideology conflicts)
Generous (Happy to provide large amounts of trade material to allies)
Telepathic (Psionic powered individuals)

Empire Weaknesses:
Passive (Non-Aggressive. Lack of Military Fleet with only planetary defenses)
Delicate (Squishy species that require specific environments, and takes a lot of terraforming time and resources)
Isolationist (The Cogniut value independence to the point it is difficult for them to accept help from allies until absolutely desperate)
Arrogant (Lack tact when it comes to what they consider illogical in other species such as religion or hunting)

Please use this template when creating your empire and use your character to represent your species.
Empire Name:
Planets(Territory):
Fleet:
Empire Strengths:
Empire Weaknesses:

I will be supervising the progress of your empire and make sure you handle it in a fair and balanced method to keep it interesting among all the players. I have set up my species so that they will constantly be the empire with the least amount of territory, but don't be afraid to call me out if they seem too powerful.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Hoi! I'm putting my form in the other one! Sorry about that... Xp
Ulyre (played by Vodok) Topic Starter

That's alright, just put a copy here.

Empire Name: The Gallifreyan Empire.
Planet: Gallifrey.

Fleet:

*4 Beta T.D.M.s (( Time Distortion Machines ))
*12 Guard Droids.
*15 Defenders.
*8 Scanners.

Empire Strengths:

*Regeneration.
*Me, Tardis.
*Advanced technology for a Planet before time!

Empire Weaknesses:

*Before Rasilon.
*Before the Doctor.
*MORE STUFFS

They still can't have their time travel technology yet. No T.A.R.D.I.S fleet. You'll be able to develop that technology later, but it needs to be balanced first.

Did it! :)

BTW, a BETA TDM can't do anything. It's just there to show that they're fascinated by the concept.

Very well, begin when ready. Hopefully our species or those of others who are friendly can become allies before the warfare players arrive.

(( Thanks! :D ))
All was peaceful on Gallifrey, the red sand filtering through Tardis's fingers.

Councilor Ulyre looked upon the Commonwealth's Homeworld, Velcis with pride. They were now the leader of a Stellar Empire that was hoping to establish the leading research and inventions in comfort, knowledge, and understanding of the universe. Their Council standing behind them loyally as the crowd expressed their telepathic joy at their appointment of the position of Ulyre as the Councilor. Their fleet of research, exploratory and terraforming vessels launching off in relation to the joyous occasion.

Tardis looked up and saw something streak across the sky. She stood and waved, for some odd reason....

Tyvx, the Captain of the Cogniat Exploratory Vessel flying over Gallifrey was fascinated at the sign of life below. Deciding to investigate further they landed down, near the life form that had waved up at them. Sending out a scout bot to make sure the environment was safe for them, and to assess the threat level of the alien species.

Tardis ran over with a wide smile. (( Here is where you see that she's not JUST a Timelord! ;) )) She skidded to a halt, her ears flattened and her tail swaying happily.

The crew was fascinated, the environment being good enough for them to traverse and the alien displaying a low level of aggression. They stepped out in order to introduce themselves to the abnormal Time Lord.

(Diplomacy Check:
1-3 Create an awkward psionic tug on Tardis' mind.
4-7 Convey a telepathic greeting to Tardis.
8-10+ Engage in a telepathic exchange of information on each other's species and engage in expressing their peaceful intentions.)

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +1, got 6
Diplomacy Advantage

Tardis smiled at the greeting. "Ooh! Fancy! That's new..." She closed her eyes and hugged herself with a purr. "I like it!" She opened her eyes and put her arms down. "Hm... I wonder if they can understand me..."Tardis smiled at the visitors. "Hello! Welcome to Gallifrey- The Land Before Time!"
(( BTW- The italicized part in the quotations was a thought! ;3 ))
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((Interested!! I'm particularly fond of the concept that my immortal (read:ageless) character expands his businesses over the next few centuries to dominate the planet. If the Earth's solar system is off-linits I'll have him shift bases to another planet and system. His business ventures and abilities are in his bio. Please let me know if its acceptable.))

((Understood.))

Tyvx detected Tardis' thoughts regarding her contemplation.
"Indeed, we can understand you. We read the thoughts in your mind to decipher your language." The Captain told her, starting to establish telepathic communication.
"Why do you call it The Land Before Time?" one of the other crew members asked, sharing the communication through their Captain.

Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Interested!! I'm particularly fond of the concept that my immortal (read:ageless) character expands his businesses over the next few centuries to dominate the planet. If the Earth's solar system is off-linits I'll have him shift bases to another planet and system. His business ventures and abilities are in his bio. Please let me know if its acceptable.))
((Will Isaiah be leading this Business based empire? Earth solar system is not off limits.))

"Because we existed before the concept of time was conceived. We were the ones to think of the idea, you know! Not to be offensive in any way shape or form, though!"

"Oh, that is quite fascinating actually. Could you tell us about your history while leading us to your nearest city?" Tyvx requested.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus