Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Bleak Frontier

"Ahhh. So you're used to..this?" She gestures to the entire place. "Do you know how this works?" She asks, grazing her hands along the walls, which collected some flakes of what looked like paint. When being asked if she wanted a ride, Wren immediately replied with, "On your ship?" She looked up and down the ship's exterior.
Kyana Sunstrider (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Sure I know how it works! It's pretty simple if I'm being honest. Once you get past the fact that you might come face to face with a bunch of weird looking aliens all the time, its just like any other big city!" The red headed mechanic turned away from the disheveled looking woman and climbed her way up Kodiak's leg while the operator compartment opened and allowed Kyana to take a seat and strap herself into the pilot's chair. She grinned down at Wren with a smirk. "Not exactly.."

Keeping the pilot's hatch open, Kyana activated the cerebral link between herself and the mech and as she shrugged her shoulders, so too did the massive robot. In an instant, a massive metal hand reached down and grabbed Wren about the middle. Lifting her well over twenty feet up, that metal arm deposited her on the Kodiak's hull where there were plenty of places to grab hold and not fall off. Kyana laughed loudly in her feminine voice and turned Kodiak's body so that the two of them began lumbering off towards B District.
"Holy!" She cried as she was picked up by the robotic hand. "Didn't see that coming." She laughed. It was actually an enjoyable ride. Yet, not that comfortable. She held on so tightly that her hands turned white. "I'm not sure if I could get used to this." She grinned. They began to head off to the other side, when ships came flying past, and everything went into lockdown. "They're here." She says. The roofing was clear, so she could easily see the ships fly past.
Matt Bylin (played by dtwishy)

((Could I join this?))

Matt Bylin wrote:
((Could I join this?))

Sure, I should probably wait for a bit for Wren but if she doesn't show back up we can go right ahead. :)

((How would you like me to start?))
((i'm back! sorry))

Matt Bylin wrote:
((How would you like me to start?))

Do you have a little more sci-fi ish character?

((I do not, I intended to have this character create interesting interactions with more futuristic tech and people. My character is a time traveler of sorts, born in medieval times, however, he has spent much time in the modern era.))
((that sounds sci-fi to me))

((idk you can read the biography if you want, but my character usually ends up explaining his past anyway))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Hey, might I be able to get in on this?))
((IDK, I'm not OP but, I'd think she'd say yes.))

((Seems like this kinda fell off, hopefully she's still interested.))
((Yeah, it did. Too bad, I liked this one ):))

((Judging by her previous activity, she's going to be on around 10:00 am (PST) tomorrow. Not sure what that time is for you, but it's in around...18 hours.))
((Noon for me. I won't be on because of school.))
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

((I'd like to join look at my profile in the history i have it under a sci fi let me know if that would be ok to join)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Bleak Frontier

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus