Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » LMNO (1x1)

Hannah Hassen (played by Bertie-McBert)

Hannah's New Years resolution from last year was to do something daring at least once. Something she normally would never do. Something out of her comfort zone. The party her somewhat wild roommate took her to was just that. A bunch of dirty, grungy college boys mixed in with some people that looked a bit old to be partying all squeezed into a tiny warehouse for a rave party.

The scent of some kind of drug in the air and alcohol made her nervous, especially since her roommate had left her to her own devices after running off with her clique of friends. She was alone here and scared. Too scared to take a drink from anyone or even look anyone n the eye. Drug/Alcohol Abuse Ed. in high school was on her mind constantly, especially as a guy came up to ask her to 'dance' with him. She refused, untrusting of the man. He persisted. Again, she refused. This went on for around a minute until he grabbed her arm and she screamed.

((sorry abut the crudeness (and the title!) ))
Other characters (played by EonRising)

(XD you figured out his name!)

"Hey," Elemeno appeared behind the man, "Let her go," he growled and without waiting for any kind of response, slugged the man across the jaw with such great force that it made an audible crack, one that rang out through the warehouse and it knocked the man out immediately.
"you alright?" he asked Hannah worriedly. The multicolored lights danced off his shiny black hair.
Hannah Hassen (played by Bertie-McBert) Topic Starter

She was visibly disturbed and clung to Elemeno when he got the man away from her. As bad as this could be, she trusted the man with the black hair now. "Get me out of here, please.." She begged him, her voice scared and soft. Barely audible over the intense music.

Outside was a pier as this was one of the storage warehouses. A full moon shown over the gentle, rippling water as the tide slowly washed out. Outside was peaceful and fresh opposed to inside's intense loudness and pollution. Hannah looked out the window like she was an animal in a cage.

"Of course," he nodded and quickly guided her out of the building and into the street then out and onto the pier, "Are you alright?" he asked with concern, "I don't smell any blood but... Did he hurt you at all or just give you a good scare?"

"I'm sorry, I'm okay, just shaken up." She said, letting go of her death grip on his arm. She backed away to give him his own space, shyly looking at her feet. "Thank you for getting that guy away from me." She told him, pushing her fluffy hair away from her face. Seeing the amount of natural light out here, she looked at the clear sky to see the full moon. She smiled. "What's your name, sir?"

"Sir? That's a bit of a stretch," he chuckled, "You can call me Elemeno."

She hugged him again. "Thank you for saving me." She said. "Can I do something for you? I don't know what you'd want.."

He smiled and hugged her back, "Naw, not everyone needs a reward for a good deed," he said an lightly stroked the back of her head.

Hannahfound herself relaxing against his chest, feeling very safe in his arms. "Do you.. Uhm, do you want to go for something to eat? I don't like parties much, I'd rather restaurants anyway."

Elemeno blushed a bit and smiled, "Sure, I'd love to," he nodded.

She smiled and let him go once again, getting up to lead him away to her favorite restaurant. "What were you doing there? You don't seem like the partying type.."

"I was the bouncer," he shrugged and looked around the area.

She nodded feebly. "Are you allowed to leave the party..?" She asked him, trying to walk in her heels. She stopped, took her bag and pulled out some flats. "They were cheap anyway." She threw the shoes in the trash.

"I wasn't the official bouncer... I just kind of walked around and made sure nothing bad was happening. I got paid like shit so I don't care."

Hannah nodded along with him. "I'm sorry, again, for causing trouble.."

"It's no trouble at all," he smiled warmly at her and planted a gentle, reassuring kiss on her cheek.

Blushing, she turned her head shyly to the side. "W-Well, here's the place.." She took him into a modern, but reasonable, restaurant. The restaurant had very contemporary furniture and was mostly white and black except for a few color splashes here and there for accent. THey waited in the lobby for their table to e ready, sitting in the small bench provided.

"What kind of food do they have here?" he asked with a smile, "I could go for a really big hunk of meat... Mmm."

"Uhmmmm, mostly American, I guess. They have great burgers, like those?"

"I. Love. Burgers," he moaned a little bit and his mouth watered, "And I'm absolutely starving."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » LMNO (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus