Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » LMNO (1x1)

Hannah Hassen (played by Bertie-McBert) Topic Starter

"Well, let's go!" She smiled as the waiter took them to a table for two, getting their drink order. While they waited for the waiter to return, she smiled at Elemeno across the table. "Want to just both get burgers then? I love them here too. And mozzarella sticks?" She smiled.
Other characters (played by EonRising)

"Oh. My. God. Mozzarella sticks. Yes," he smiled broadly at her and if he had been in either of his other forms his tail would be wagging.

She smiled and ordered, then smiled as she drank her tea. "So.. tell me about yourself."

"Well... Not much to tell... Not in public and not until I can really trust you anyways," he shrugged, "I'm 18, I work at a GameStop, I drive a nice, old Mustang... I love meat and dogs... Not a cat person at all."

"Not until you trust me? What do you mean?"

"I've got a single big secret. Kept it all my life," he shrugged, "Only my parents know because it's their fault. Otherwise I'm a completely open book, you've just gotta turn the pages."

Hannah smiled, curious but keeping it to herself. "So.. Any questions for me?" She asked gently.

"Same ones you asked me," he smiled warmly, "But... Where are you from?"

"I'm twenty, I work at the radio station, I love anything furry with four legs, and I like tacos." She smiled shyly. "I'm from New York. State, not City."

"Ever been to Buffalo?" he aske with a smile.

Hannah smiled and nodded. "Yes! Grandma lived there- Christmas and Easter, every year."

"Are the wings good up there? Better than down here? Ya know, becuase they're Buffalo wild wings."

Hannah laughed, sipping her drink once again. "I dont know, never had the wings." he laughed.

"Damn," he sighed with a smile, "Well I guess I'll have to believe the people at the restaurant here," he said.

"That you will." Hannah ate her food as it came there eagerly, smiling as she had light conversation with Elemeno.

Elemeno smiled as he scarfed down the one lb burger, easily continuing small talk throughout the night.

"I should best be getting home." She said once all was said and paid for. "Can.. Can I call you sometime?" She scuffed her heels timidly as she looked down. The waiter came and took the bill.

He smiled warmly and nodded, "Of course," he wrote down his number and handed it to her, "Do you need a ride home?"

"Yes, please, that would be great." She took his number, blushing as their hands touched.

"Alright, my car's back at the warehouse," he said softly and led her back.
When they returned, he opened the passenger door for her and let her in, smiling warmly as he did then climbed into his own seat.
"So, where ya live?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » LMNO (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus