Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stranded

Zennia Stoneheart (played by TopKek23)

((What exactly do you mean by chat room style?))
Charlie 093 - Buzzard (played by Infamousity) Topic Starter

Well I suppose here would do.

((Yeah just keep the Rp here :)))

Well it is rather late here for me but I'll post tomorrow and we can establish an order and stuff.
Amira Kirks (played anonymously)

((Glad to see you're back. I'm up for continuing))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

I'm definitely still interested. I do have a proposal, though. Me and a few others have decided to set up a group that branched from this topic, so if I may, could I provide an invite link to it once it's done?

Well I'm definitely willing to join a group. I'm glad my idea sprouted something good!

((Maisy what will the group be called))

I'll let you all know what it's called when it's ready.

Maisy Calderan wrote:
I'll let you all know what it's called when it's ready.
Time frame? For obvious reasons I'm pretty excited about this haha

Not sure when it'll be completely ready, but I'll get updates out if I can get progress reports.

Well if anyone wants a private rp while we wait I'm around all day. :)

Everyone's just waiting on the group then?

(( I had no internet yesterday. I'd be interested))

I'm currently in talks with someone to get this group going. From what I understand its been trying to get off the ground for a bit so I'm gonna give it a little push.

Should I post? I feel like we're stagnating here.

((I would say go ahead. That way this can continue. We can always switch after the group is up))

Amira Kirks wrote:
((I would say go ahead. That way this can continue. We can always switch after the group is up))
Okay, I'm going to reply to your last post.

Buzzard's scarred exo suit regulated his temperature in the hot sun to make him comfortable even with this desert heat. He could feel the thermo-gel shifting throughout the skin tight underlayer to shift heated areas away to cooler areas only to circulate them back again. It was an extremely efficient method of keeping a ERF soldier from cooking or freezing on a backwater planet. Buzzard readjusted his grip on the revolver in his hand as he stared at the oasis ahead of him. It was perhaps an hours walk with all the dunes in between but easily doable.

The ERF soldier's visorless helmet instituted a series of semi passive plates which worked like a one way mirror. His heads up display clearly showed the various landmarks he could use to navigate between here and there but an anomaly in the corner of his vision caught his eye. It was as if there were a shine coming from the distance that never wavered regardless of where he looked. He thought about it for only an instant before the muscles of his leg and the TROW suit which amplified them sprang into action. Leaping from the dune, the paranoid ERF soldier got away from what he was sure was scope glint. His heavily armored body landed on the down slope of the dune and he rolled to keep his momentum going and he bounded the next dune so that he could utilize sensors on the top of his helmet to spy what it was that targeted him without making too much of a target.
https://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=3193

^^^heres the group page.
@Infamousity, you can consider this comment as your invitation to the group. :)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stranded

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus