Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stranded

Charlie 093 - Buzzard (played by Infamousity) Topic Starter

Should I wait for the other post or continue?
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

Not sure. Maisy is right there, so maybe we could continue the scene while Amira is on her way? Just a suggestion.
Amira Kirks (played anonymously)

While it was called an oasis, the little green jewel in this area of the desert was more like a thick, ever encroaching jungle. Cleared paths rarely stayed clear for more then a few days. As Amira had only patrolled the northern half of her zone recently, it meant she was taking longer to reach the southern edge of the oasis due to having to recut her path. As she did so she switched through the different comm channels of neighboring zones to see if any others had gotten debris. The one directly south of her own had gotten some as well, a small ship or what was left of one after uncontrolled reentry and impacting into the desert sands.

When she finally reaches the treeline Amira could already see some of the debris jutting up crookedly from the sand. A small glint from the sun caught her attention at the crest of a sand dune. Focusing on the dune, she zooms in on the glint and freezes. There where people here. Well what looked like a person in a type of suit, though she couldn't tell if it was some type of survival suit or possibly even an exosuit like her own, and a cat person offering them something. Amira wasn't unfamiliar with them, having traded with a caravan or two of them passing through her zone before. She actually quite liked them.

Even as she continued to observe Amira slowly crouched down and raised her rifle enough to trigger her suits environmental data gathering module. Unfortunately this also produced a lens flare thanks to the harsh overhead sun.
(OOC: are you guys still looking for a writer? I’ve got a time capsule girl that needs waking into the future)
Maisy Calderan wrote:
((I would think that you could join. It's up to Infamousity, though.))
is this thread dead now?
Maisy Calderan wrote:
((Yeah, that may be true. We've been waiting for a week, now, so would any of you guys be willing to branch off and start our own thing?))
im down. :) id like a group if that’s ok with you guys
Lilith (played by A_Girl)

May I join?))

Ladies and Gentlemen, I apologize for my absence! Unfortunately duty called but now I am stationed somewhere else with a much more reliable schedule. Is anyone still interested in participating?

Zennia Stoneheart wrote:
((I was planning on joining))
This has much more of the following than I thought it would. Does anyone know a way I can set this up in a more permanent chat room style?

Well I suppose here would do.

Well it is rather late here for me but I'll post tomorrow and we can establish an order and stuff.

I'm definitely still interested. I do have a proposal, though. Me and a few others have decided to set up a group that branched from this topic, so if I may, could I provide an invite link to it once it's done?

Well I'm definitely willing to join a group. I'm glad my idea sprouted something good!

I'll let you all know what it's called when it's ready.

Maisy Calderan wrote:
I'll let you all know what it's called when it's ready.
Time frame? For obvious reasons I'm pretty excited about this haha

Not sure when it'll be completely ready, but I'll get updates out if I can get progress reports.

Well if anyone wants a private rp while we wait I'm around all day. :)

Everyone's just waiting on the group then?

I'm currently in talks with someone to get this group going. From what I understand its been trying to get off the ground for a bit so I'm gonna give it a little push.

Should I post? I feel like we're stagnating here.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stranded

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus