Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love only ends in pain (Open)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey was walkin home form school, tears rolled down her cheeks but she looked mad and upset. "How could he do this to me?! He is such an asshole!" She whispered-yelled to no one. She was gripping the letter in her hands, looking like she was ready to ripe it into a million pieces. She had been with this guy for two months a fell in love with him only to find out that he had been cheating on her the whole time, now she was ready to kill him but she was trying to keep herself calm. She started wheezing in shaky breaths as she countined walking, not caring if anyone else was around to hear her misearible cries of angry and saddness.
Alexander (played by BlackJack)

A male holding a violin and a hand full of music sheets bumped into her while not paying attention.
His white hair covered his eyes over his slightly pale skin. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, Madame. Forgive my clumsiness."
He got on his knees, picking up all the music sheets.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey had also dropped the letter when the guy bumped into her. "Hey, watch it!" She snapped then shut it, not meaning to be mean or snappy. "Sorry." She mumbled as she got to her knees and helped him pick up the music sheets, quickly stuffing the letter in her jacket pocket.

The white-haired male looked at her silently, his blue eyes being shown. "Thank you... For your help...and...Im use to people yelling at me so don't say sorry."
He had a slight British accent.

Casey shook her head. "I should be, I really had no reason to yell at you. I've just had a bad day is all." She handed him the music sheets she had and stood up. "I'm Casey."

He stood up as well and rubbed the back of his head after he picked up his violin case once more.
"M-My name is Alexander..."
His voice was low and like a soft mumble. He looked down but then struck an idea.
"My family isn't able to make it to my concert...s-so....do you mind coming?"

Casey was surprised that he had asked her that. "Well, sure. Why can't your family come?" The tears were starting to dry up but the pain of the day was still in her eyes.

"Let's just say....they had a better place to be."
He smiled and bowed slightly to her as he started walking once more, waving the papers as if saying, 'hey let's go.'
He seemed like a lonely guy so...he would do anything for a friend.

Casey walked along side him, wondering why he seemed so lonely. "Who else is coming to your concert?" She asked, curious as to who would be there.

"My instructor...and maybe a few strangers who got tickets," he replied in a low mumble.
When out of his dress wear, no one knew he was the famous Yukitsu, a talented singer/Violin and piano player. He walked to the back of a huge building and opened the door for her.

Casey walked into the room. She really had no clue who Yukitsu was, but she did hear something about him form her chorus teacher. "Am I the only person you know, besides your insturtor, that is coming?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah....it's pretty sad but yes."
He took her hand and took her to a great seat with an excellent view of the stage. The audience was yelling a name over and over again.
"Yukitsu, Yukitsu, Yukitsu!"
Andrew winked at her kindly. "Well...See you after the concert."
He quickly ran back stage and got into a white suit with a white mask over his eyes.
He had a charming smile as everyone yelled in joy to see him.
Someone else came on stage with him, wearing a black mask and suit. The male in black took out a guitar and started to play while the male in white played his violin.

Casey was about to say something but he had already left so she just sighed. She didn't understand really why he wanted her to come, he had just met her and she snapped at him without meaning too. She was surprised to hear the coward calling Yukistu out, she didn't believe that Alex was part of the band that her chorus teacher and many other girls in her class loved so much.

She watched him play, smiling. She hadn't realized she had forgotten all about the guy who had broken her heart earlier today until her phone started buzzing in her pocket. She looked to see who it was and then rejected the call. She listen to Alex's music, the smile on her face never fadding.

He soon put his violin down and grabbed the mike. He was singing a song but dedicated it to Casy.
He sang with a beautiful voice as the male and black played his guitar.

Casey know knew why some many people loved Alex's music. He played violin gracefully and sang beautifully. She watched his face, wondering why he was so lonely if he was such a big hit.

Last but not least, he played the piano and sang softly. When he finished the show he bowed and walked of the stage along with the man in black.
Everyone screamed and talked about the great Yukitsu as they left. Back stage he had changed back into the geeky, silent musician, Alexander.

Casey found her way out of the coward, noticing few fimilar faces from her school. She soon got to the backstage door and came in. She smiled when she spotted Alex. "That was great." She said.

He was startled by her as he fell and hit his head. He had a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his head. "O-Oh....th-thank you." He stood up with a blush of imberisment.

"Are you alright?" Casey asked, seeing him fall and hit his head. She loved hearing his music but she rather get to know the real Alex, not the one on the stage.

"I-I-I'm fine!"
When he pulled his hand back from his white hair, it was stained with crimson. His eyes widened. "Just a little cut..." He looked down with a silly smile. "I'll be fine."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love only ends in pain (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus