Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love only ends in pain (Open)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey's eyes widen and she shook her head. "It doesn't matter if it is a small cut, it will bleed alot. Trust me on that; we need to get a bandage around your head and then get you to the hosptial." She was starting to panic, she really never dealt with head injuries, but she knew about them form her mother and that even a small one can cause a major lose of blood.
Alexander (played by BlackJack)

When he got up he took the unbloody hand and placed his hand onto her cheek. "Hey, I'll be fine. Don't worry. A clumsy guy like me gets hurt all the time."
He smiled softly as he pulled bandages out of a bag and wrapped them around his head, his blue eyes showing joy of having her there with him.

Casey blushed when Alex put his hand on her cheek. She then smiled at him and nodded. "Alright, be careful though, head injuries tend to bleed alot." She knew she was sounding like her mother but didn't really care.

"Alright." He smiled kindly and picked up his violin case. He opened the back door for her with a smile. "Thanks for coming with me by the way."

Casey stepped through the door and smiled at Alex. "Of course. Thank you for iniviting me, it was fun." She smiled her sweet, childish smile, something so rare to see because she had to be so strong to protect her brother.

He walked out with her and smiled. "Y-yeah....U-uh...m-maybe later we could get something to eat together, but if you are busy, or you just don't like me, I mean...uh...you don't have to if you don't want because I'm not forcing I-I uhhhh...."
He had a sheepish smile, thinking he just made a huge fool of himself.

Casey couldn't help but giggle. "Of course, I would love to go get something to eat with you." She smiled at him. She though he was a great guy, and is was funny how he had a hard time asking simple questions.

"YES! I-I-I urm...I mean Thank you for accepting." He blushed and scratched his head. "Meet me back here at 9:00 tonight. Will that be alright...b-b-because if it's not we can go sooner...OR maybe later?" He smiled and looked so sweet.

Casey giggled again and nodded. "Alright, we'll back here at nine. I better get home, I'll see ya tonight." She began to walk home but turned back to wave goodbye to Alex.

He waved at her and ran hone with joy. Once he got home, he went through his closet and found a black suit. He was so happy that he sang as he looked for the perfect tie.

Once Casey got home she hurried to her room quietly, noticing that her dad was pasted out on the couch, beer bottle in hand. "Jeez.... He can't go one day without drinking himself into a coma." She sighed once she got into her room. She then realized that she had no clue if it was casaul or fancy. She sighed again and decided to go with fancy, seeing that it was so rare for her to wear anything really girly.

She quickly picked out the one dress she loved. It was a beautiful red dress that she had woren for Christmas pictures this year and wore one time to a Christmas party with her friends. It didn't take her long to pick out the shoes for it and then she realized she didn't know what to do with her hair. She sighed, she choose the natural curls that a lot of people seem to love. She soaked her hair and let it dry naturally, then came the beautiful curls.

He washed his hair, ridding the dried blood on his head. He pulled his long white hair into a ponytail then got dressed in his black suit. When he was done he looked classy, having only one splash of color which would be his red tie. He grabbed his wallet and silver watch as he bolted out the front door and started to walk back to where they met. His heart was pounding with the thought of her and his eyes would shine through the darkness of the night. He was thinking of sevral ways to say hello to her when he got there, his British accent echoing.
"Hey how ya doing? Nah.....Yo 'sup?!......noooooooo......u-u-uhhhhhhh......" He facepalms and blushed, thinking how stupid he would sound.

Casey had finished putting on her dress and shoes, then did a once over in the mirror. She hoped that the high heels would make her look at least a little taller, she hated being short. She ran her fingers through her curls, watching as they fell perfectly back into place as if they were never touched. She smiled, finishing up the look with a little red lipstick and a ruby necklace she had. She grabbed her pruse and looked at the time to see that she would be probably a minute or two late and sighed. She quickly got out of the house, calling out to her mom that she was going out and would be back later. She was being careful not to trip and fall in her high heels, she had a feeling that she shouldn't have wore them. She had also lost her contacts and had to wear her glasses which she knew she always looked different with her thin remin glasses. She saw Alex already there and over heard him and giggled. She stood behind him, realizing how much taller he is than her. "Waiting for someone?" She said behind him with a smile.

"H-Hey........woah........w-woah.....you look beautiful."
He stammered of her his words and blushed with a sheepish smile. "I-I-I-I mean.....uh"
He scratched back of his, feeling like an idiot.

Casey blushed when Alex called her beautiful, not knowing what to say. "T-thank you." She smiled at him, noticing that he looked very classy. "You don't look bad yourself either."

"I-I.....thank you......I am just so excited but so worried like what if I screw things up with such a beautiful female like you.......I-I m-mean......"
He wishes he could shut up now but he's talks when nervous like that. He gave a very pathetic smile and kinda found himself grasping her hand.

Ugh stop being so stupid, Alexander! Be the man you aren't....are was it be yourself? UGH!

Casey smiled at Alex. "Calm down, just be yourself and have fun. If you worry to much then something bad is going to happen, I already know I'm probably going to trip in these stupid heels, but it doesn't matter, at least I;m having fun with you." She laced her fingers through his and smiled brightly up at him. She believed that if you be yourself, no matter what you do it won't matter.

He blushes and smiles, happy she understands all the stress he was going through, wanting things to go through perfectly. He smiled kindly in a charming way, not so frightened or sheepish. He began to walk with her, keeping his straight poster. They stopped in front of a fancy place with a red carpet. "I hope you don't mind....b-but I rented out the whole restaurant just for the two of us...."
He scratched the back of his head.

Casey blushed when she heard that Alex did that for them. "Really? That is sweet of you." She smiled her sweet smile. She had stumbled a little walking to the restrunt and she was embrassed about it but she still kept a smile on her face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love only ends in pain (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus