Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Running Endlessly(Open)

Kuro ran through the forest, quickly dodging any trees coming up. She soon stop as she found a clearing with a small lake in it. She sighed as she heard the angry men run away form where she and sat down by the creek. She took off her shoes and socks, sticking her feet in the cool water. She had been runnin nonstop for a couple of days and her feet were sore. She hated her master so much for causing all this. She knew she could've staied with him but she also knew that if she did then chaos would break and another war would come of it. Shudders ran down her spine at the very though of her causing a war, more so of the fact that people would die. She left her head to face the blue sky and closed her mismatched eyes.
Tristen moved as fast as quickly as he could through the woods not wasting time with running into any trees knowing if he did they would be one step closer to catching him, he stops behind a tree with the biggest trunk to hide his body and checks his guns. First the right holster seeing that there are 4 bullets left then the left holster 2 bullets left bring an annoyed look on his face, hearing the mob of men coming his way he puts his body flat on the trunk of the tree hoping they don't see him.
Tristen hears them as they run pass him yelling all types of things into the distance thinking he was still on the move, Tristen smiles and runs in the opposite direction as soon as the coast was clear seeing a clearing at the end of the trees he burst through them only to come across a girl near a lake staring up at the sky.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro had heard the yelling men but they faded so she assumed that they we're going away form where she was. As soon as she heard someone come into the clearing she jumped up out of the water, her dagger raised and ready to attack if needed. She saw the male and saw his pistols as well, she was ready to protect herself if needed. "What are you doing here?" She said, her voice low and venmous, her eyes cold and daring.
Tristen saw as she jumped out of the water dagger at the ready, he began to reach for is gun only noticing a wet girl in front of him bring that smile right back up to his face. He began to have thoughts only to remember that he was being chased for the very same reason, putting his hands down he answers her question "I'm just...passing by enjoying the sights there darling so how about you put down that knife" patting his gun " didn't ya daddy ever tell you to never bring a knife to a gun fight"

Kuro didn't like that smile on his face and tighten her grip on her dagger. She listened to what he said and could read in his eyes that he was lying. "You're lying, I can see it in your eyes. I don't honestly care if you have pistols and I only have my knives, I have speed and can out run your bullet." She never let her eyes leave him, watching his hands and face, making sure that if he reached for his guns she would grab her bag and run.
"Well aren't you something...fine I'm guessing you heard that mob back there well it was for me as what it was for lets just leave that for another day" Tristen said with his hands wrap around his chest making sure they were no where near his gun. Any other day he would be ready for a fight but, with only 6 bullets dealing with her and the mob after him he had to ration what he had left.

Tristen began walking along the edges of the lake keeping his distance from her and that dagger noticing she could barley stand she must have been tired from something else. He sits indian style on the edge of the lake "So how about you tell me why a women would be swimming with a dagger?"

Kuro did not trust this guy at all. She kept her dagger in her hand but she lowered it, seeing that he had no intention on shooting her or killing her, but she did not let her graud down. She watched him as he moved around the lake and sat down. She sat down as well, keeping her feet out of the water this time. She kept the dagger in her hand. "I wasn't swimming, just putting my feet in the water. I have the dagger for protection." She answered simply, blowing her her red bangs out of her eyes, revealing mismatched eyes of red and blue.
"Doesn't exactly answer my question but, you have your secrets and I have mine I like that" Tristen said watching as she pulled her feet out of the water seeing that they're bruise like they've been walking for days non stop. "Well since your dagger is lower I guess we can have a conversation seeing that we have something common we're both running away so let me introduce myself, My name in Tristen Godfrey the fastest gunman you will ever meet" he said with a smile " and you are?"

Kuro watched Tristian carefully, watching how he moved trying to read what he was thinking. "Kuro Sakuranbo, science experiment." She stated flatly as if it was no big deal, which to her it really wasn't. She knew that her name was a big give a way to what she was along as to where she came from. She laid down on her back, her legs still crossed in idian style.
Tristen heard her name and then heard her say science experiment like it was nothing to her, he stood up thinking back to her name trying to figure out why it was bothering him so much even more then the science experiment part. Tristen walks towards her standing over her body "Tell me how I know your name and why I feel like I should being moving as far away from you as possible?"

Kuro just stared up at Tristian and shrugged. "Could be because my master had forced me to kill people twice my size and weight for no reason." She said flatly, absent mindly rubbing the scar on her neck that was clearly a choking scar. She had long fogotten about in the time she had been a run away from her master.
Tristen moves back with his hands behind his head with a worried look on his face "I knew it oh my god do you know back home parents use you as a bedtime story to scare kids" he said with his hands on his eyes. Tristen thought about reaching for his guns but, hearing the stories about her there would be no way he could beat her in this or any lifetime.

Tristen opened his eyes wide "Wait a second why are you even here I heard you don't go anywhere without your master what's his face?...Holy crap your running away...which means hes going to be looking for you and your putting anyone that comes near you in danger"

Kuro raised an eyebrow at him, surprised to hear all this stuff. "I don't kill anyone unless I have." She listened to what he said, sitting up with a raised eyebrow and confused expression on her face. "Honestly, I left my master about three or four years ago, he sometimes doesn't chase me like crazy and other times he does. It all depends, I never killed anyone I have to. Also, how can there already be stories about me since I'm only seventeen."
"Seventeen, twelve, or five when you have a reputation like you do your name spreads like wildfire regardless of your age and to tell you the truth the way they describe you in the stories they really made you look like a monster" Tristen said sitting knees up arms on them making sure the distance between them was great.

Tristen sat there thinking of what his next move was remembering the bounty on her head until he heard the mob of men in the distance, he stands up seeing the direction they we're coming from just on the other side of the lake half of them with swords the others with daggers. "All right stay here we aren't done talking I'll deal with them"

"The monster they probably described me as was most likely my animal side. It is more demonic than animal, I guess, but I rarely go in it unless I have to or someone really pisses me off." She shrugged uncareingly as she did, her animal side meant nothing to her. The stories, the lies and truths, the right and wrong meant nothing to her. What made her hate her past so much was the fact that she was forced into killing people that she didn't, being a hero in one country and threat in another. It was madden to her.

Kuro stood up as well, her dagger still in her hand. "You honestly think I'm gonna let you get killed by all these guys. I might be young but I can fight." She smriked at him, it looked more catlike than anything. She knew that in the stories when they described her as a monster, it was her animal form, when she let her human insticts go and let the animal genes do everything. She called it more of her demonic side. She looked over at where the mob of men were coming form.
Tristen walking towards the mob not ignoring Kuros voice as she explained her animal side as if it was a common thing as if it was no big deal to her even though it was a real big deal to him being around her, he was going to continue the conversation after they dealt with the mob of men coming towards them. Tristen realizes the mob wasn't as big as he had thought twelve in all double the bullets he had left, he smirks to kuro to his left "Lets see what you can do" he said running towards the mob holsters empty.

Tristen jumps into the air landing in the middle of mob immediately blocking a sword with the left gun and shooting the wielder in the head with the right gun "That's one, six bullets left" he whispered keeping his eyes on Kuro.

Kuro was surprised how he just jumped into the mob, but smriked and followed in after him. One man came her with a sword but she quickly twisted around behind him and in one swift movement she stabbed him in the back, punchering a lung and stopping his heart. She turned to another one with a dagger, already with his dagger up to strike but she quickly blocked him with her own dagger. "Don't even try." She said as she pulled it her pocket knife and stapped him in the stomach, twisted her knife and pulled it out. She let the man fall to the ground in pain. Her eyes were always flashing back to Tristian incase he turned on her and decided to shoot her.
Tristen saw as kuro took down two men it what look like an instant moving like she had done this a thousand time and he knew she had, he went back to focusing on the people in front of him rolling out of the mob to get a good look at men. Three of them came running towards him two with swords at his right and left one with a dagger coming down the middle, Tristen points each gun at the swords men opening fire whispering "Three bullets left". He tries to shot the dagger wielder only to dodge him instead rolling then standing up hitting back to back with Kuro "Almost shot you there having trouble?" he said with his mouth giving off a huuge smile.

Kuro simply rolled her mismatched eyes, half her bangs falling back over the red one. "I'm fine, this is easy compared to a Russian murder and rapist, that is for sure." She smirked. Another swordsman came at her but she quickly took him out with one quick stab to the heart, but his sword caught her arm, and left a good sized cut that was bleeding. "Damnit!" She hissed as she removed her knife from the man's chest.
Tristen saw as she pulled out the knife from the mans chest "easy compared to a murder and rapist...now your just trying to impress me" he said with the smirk still on his face. Tristen heard one of the men running up on him turning his head the man lunged at him with dagger Tristen grabs his arm and flips him over hitting him in the head with his gun hilt.
Tristen turned his head again to make sure Kuro was doing OK with her wound only to see another man sneaking behind her. Tristen shots the man in the back of the head "Hey get your head in the game!" he screamed "Hows your wound?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Running Endlessly(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus