Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Introducing Luna and a Quest....or ten... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey I was wondering if my character could fit into the RP. I was interested in joining.
FallenCheetah Topic Starter

I think so, this will keep things.....interesting for Luna as she'll have to keep the peace between the possible Good Ally and the Evil Ally....which is something she should be balancing in her whole, keeping up her father's legacy of keeping the sides even thing so learning sooner than later would be better.
Okay cool. I think I can fit the role well. Is there a group already created?

Jnost_54321 wrote:
Okay cool. I think I can fit the role well. Is there a group already created?

Not yet, I'll give it till tomorrow at least before I start a group for us so if any others want to join up they can.
Okay sounds great.

So how many for the group do we have?
-CoolShortie-

*raises hand*
Asroc

I owuldn't mind. I don't do well in groups, though.
I don't mind doing group or 1 on 1 for this.

-CoolShortie- wrote:
*raises hand*

That's a definite 1. Kay!
Asroc wrote:
I owuldn't mind. I don't do well in groups, though.

It's your call, you don't have to do a group if you don't want to.
Carxanius Eldreanore wrote:
I don't mind doing group or 1 on 1 for this.

Tis your call. I do have one for group but I'm also not afraid to do a 1v1.
FallenCheetah wrote:
So how many for the group do we have?

I’m up for a group.
This is a very interesting idea, nice job brainstorming the plot/setting!

Maybe ol' Charles will do well for the Lightning fragment of the sword? I've never participated in a group RP that was larger than a party of 3, so... just keep in mind that I'm very new to the concept before you decide to accept me or not. No hard feelings if you think I won't fit the description, honest :) Anyway, just let me know if you think I might become an addition to the group! I do better in 1v1 than groups, but like I said, I've only ever participated in a party of 3 (and that was a few years ago).

Jnost_54321 wrote:
I’m up for a group.

Sure, counting me we have at least 3 in a group, very nice.
TetriLys wrote:
This is a very interesting idea, nice job brainstorming the plot/setting!

Maybe ol' Charles will do well for the Lightning fragment of the sword? I've never participated in a group RP that was larger than a party of 3, so... just keep in mind that I'm very new to the concept before you decide to accept me or not. No hard feelings if you think I won't fit the description, honest :) Anyway, just let me know if you think I might become an addition to the group! I do better in 1v1 than groups, but like I said, I've only ever participated in a party of 3 (and that was a few years ago).

It is your call, we have a couple looking and I have a couple looking for 1v1s as well so for the most part things should be working semi well and semiquickly as far as getting through the multiple quests.

Kay all who want 1v1 over group send a PM and I'll get each of ya along the quest, the group I'ma hold just a touch longer to get them going so the group has an idea of where to go.

For those interested in the group, I got The Quests of Luna up so people can join there.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Introducing Luna and a Quest....or ten... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus