Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Nick (played anonymously)

Nick looks up to see Charlotte"Yeah, I'm good too." He lays his head back down.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(Back)

Ember would be watching from the camera he hid VIA his wrist pad,It made him smile "Terran Fool" Said ember as he sat down in his small room,It was a crashed ship with the engines shut off,It looked abandoned for years<Its look was to discourage anyone from going inside,Ember would sit down in his room,He would check his collar,pulling off a metal plate that concealed a green vial,Ember would replace it and put it back on "Right,,," Ember said as he pulled a crystal out from a hidden box,He would put it over a podium causing it to hover ,It would glow blue,Ember without looking up would say"Taral,my lord,I have come to consult you"
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Try not to post so many messages at once. It can clog up the forum, making it difficult for everyone else to follow the action. Thanks!))

A thick column of smoke rose into the air, providing a clear beacon to the dragon currently flying toward the explosion. Even from where he was, it was clear that whatever had been hit wouldn't be working anytime soon.
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick sighs. He feels his neck for his scarf. And relaxes after deeling the faniliar soft brush. "So what now?" He looks around some more. "Can't find someone in this state." He looks at his bleeding hand and blood drips onto the ground. "Ow."
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

At this point, Kyle had gained a few thousand feet of altitude, unless someone knew where to look, they would not spot him. Using his strong eyes to scope out the wreckage and its surroundings, he noticed the bike that Charlotte had arrived on. He began to make long orbits around the site to make sure it was safe to land.

For this not being earth, it sure has a lot of the same terrain and foliage. He thought to himself as he scanned the ground below.

Ember would put on his backpack and venture out into the city,He would pick up a newspaper and crush it "Not interesting to read something I already know" The city was devastated completely,It couldn't have been a disaster,The buildings were peeling like an onion,As if some impossible level of heat scorched them "Here it is" Said ember as he found a small building titled Darkwolf weapon development,Inside ember would grab some pulse grenades and walk out "Now to of some recon"
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at Charlotte scared and sore I tryed to move but only made me scream in pain

Ember would turn on a special comms relay to disable off world communications,It would glow blue from the abandoned city,Indicating it was active "Now They have no chance of rescue" Said ember as he walked down the steps to the relay "Now lets take care of those worms"

(Anyone on?)

(Wanna continue?)

(Could I make a group for this?)

(Whats yours?)

(Are you available to rp?)

(Go ahead,Be sure to read recent posts)

(No,Tythan is)

(Half of us kinda barged in,You can Rp,Im sure he would be fine with it)

(Tythan,You ok with it?)

(Ready to start rp?)

(I will be gone on Friday morning for about 2 weeks maybe longer)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus