Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

(yes that's fine to add things for modifer)
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(Okay BTRP,Meaning back to roleplay)

I will be online tomorrow,See ya and good night

(ok night)
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Wow, messages happened. 2/3 for a fair amount of damage, I'll calculate that in my post. Try not send so many messages, though.))

As the flash went off, Charlotte stopped her bike as quickly as she could, skidding to a halt just as an explosion reached her ears. "Oh, dammit!" She cried, revving the bike back up and speeding back to where her ship was.

When the rocket had hit, the stern of the ship had taken the most damage, a massive hole being blown in it. The engine blocks were completely gone, basically disabling the ship and leaving the back of it in a smoking ruin. A fire had started inside, smoke filling the cockpit where Nick had gotten thrown, escaping out of the broken glass that used to be used to see out of. Needless to say, the ship wouldn't be flying anytime soon.
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick wakes up and rubs his head and coughs. "What happened?" He says hasily as he comes to his senses. "Oh yeah." He coughs and gets up. So much smoke. He lowers himself out of the empty window and slides off to the ground.

I was thrown out of ship flrom the window I lye on the ground knock out I had a scrape of metal inpleld in belly but not bleeding
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

Kyle watched as the hologram faded. He waited many hours for it to turn on again, but to no avail. Now laying on the boulder being bored and contemplating where and how he got to where he was.

His thoughts were disturbed by a flash of light, he lifted his head and perked his ears, the sound of an explosion arrived a few seconds later. "It must not be to far, it didn't take long for the sound to travel. maybe a few Kilometers...?" *He got up, stretching and having a few joints pop in doing so, he winced in slight pain and spread his wings and took to the sky with a few powerful flaps. Once he gained some altitude, he began to look for a crater or ruins of whatever exploded.

"I hope whoever it is is fine..." He voiced to himself as he began his journey.

I woke up in pain screaming seeing metal I didn't move

Ember was wandering through the forest "Ships destroyed,Now way off now" He would say to himself,Killing them was not needed,The Taral Told him so
"Nobody leaves,Nobody has nor ever"

He would then go around and check if anyone else was near the crash site,He would see someone who got thrown out of the ship ,He would stealthily move towards him/her/it Hiding in the shrubbery to avoid being seen

Ember would place a small camera/Scanner, Turning it on slowly,He would back out again slowly,Moving to a small tunnel,He would place his paw on a stump,And the roots would glow blue,Leading him back to his mini-base the roots would die behind him again to avoid tracing

Skidding to a stop in the clearing where her ship was, Charlotte's eyes widened as she saw the smoking ruin of her flight home. Cursing the one who did this, her attention was quickly drawn by Tyhan's shrieks, jumping off her bike and quickly running over to where she was. Crouching down next to her, the dragoness put a hand on her shoulder, gently pushing her down. "Tyhan, it's okay," she said. "You're going to be alright. I know it hurts."

(I will be back in 30,I gotta go to lowes)

Nick looks up to see Charlotte"Yeah, I'm good too." He lays his head back down.

(Back)

Ember would be watching from the camera he hid VIA his wrist pad,It made him smile "Terran Fool" Said ember as he sat down in his small room,It was a crashed ship with the engines shut off,It looked abandoned for years<Its look was to discourage anyone from going inside,Ember would sit down in his room,He would check his collar,pulling off a metal plate that concealed a green vial,Ember would replace it and put it back on "Right,,," Ember said as he pulled a crystal out from a hidden box,He would put it over a podium causing it to hover ,It would glow blue,Ember without looking up would say"Taral,my lord,I have come to consult you"

((Try not to post so many messages at once. It can clog up the forum, making it difficult for everyone else to follow the action. Thanks!))

A thick column of smoke rose into the air, providing a clear beacon to the dragon currently flying toward the explosion. Even from where he was, it was clear that whatever had been hit wouldn't be working anytime soon.

Nick sighs. He feels his neck for his scarf. And relaxes after deeling the faniliar soft brush. "So what now?" He looks around some more. "Can't find someone in this state." He looks at his bleeding hand and blood drips onto the ground. "Ow."
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

At this point, Kyle had gained a few thousand feet of altitude, unless someone knew where to look, they would not spot him. Using his strong eyes to scope out the wreckage and its surroundings, he noticed the bike that Charlotte had arrived on. He began to make long orbits around the site to make sure it was safe to land.

For this not being earth, it sure has a lot of the same terrain and foliage. He thought to himself as he scanned the ground below.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus