Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Stroll Through the Woods (1x1)

Ember walked/stumbled down an unknown path deep in an unknown forest. She had just escaped a group of hunters who had shot at her leg and broken her arm due to a fall off a hill. She rubbed her arm in pain and flinched at her own touch.
"Stupid hunters. Stupid humans." She mumbled to noone in particular. Though she was used to injuries, a broken bodypart is rare for her. She kicked a pebble and flinched when she realized that it was her hurt leg.
Ember glanced up and saw an apple in a far off tree. Her stomach growled in pain. "Apple..... food." She mumled as she wobbled towrds the tree. Latching on to one of the branches she pulled herself up and started to climb towrds the juicy reds fruit.";
Midnight had since the girl stumbling through the woods and saw that she wanted the apple that wasn't far form him. When she was a branch away form it, he plucked it and handed it to her, a friendly smile on his face. "Here, I think you were wanting this." He frowned to see that she was hurt worse than he thought.

He sat down on the branch next to her, his black tail laying down in his lap. "What happened to you?" He had his far share of running away form hunters but he never got hurt that badly. He could sense that arm must be broken, seeing that she couldn't use it and one of her legs hurt as well but was still useable.
Ember Monogatari (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Ember looked at the strange boy and looked down at the apple in her hand. "Well...... Humans." She said taking a huge bite of the apple. "Thanks." she mumbled in between bites. Her tail wagged happily as she ate the apple in pleasure. "Mmm.." A grin formed on her faceand she swung the leg that was not injured badly.
Night nodded. "They always hunt after what they don't know." He sighed. "But what happened? I've been in my far share of running away form hunters but I never came out that badly injuried." He montioned to her broken arm and injuried leg. He wanted to help her, his kind personality getting the best of him. "If you need a place to hide, I know a good place to hide at."

Ember smiled. "Thanks, thats would be great. And as for why they hunt me so cruly, I don't know. The yell things at me like 'Golden Kitsune' or something like that." She finished off her apple and tossed the core to the ground. "Broken bones is no stranger to me, but they don't happen often. Just enough to know that they don't heal as quickly as you want them to." She snoted as she grabbed a branch for support to keep her from falling.
Night shrugged. "Maybe you are rare or something, there aren't many rare creatures nowadays. C'mon, let's go ahead get going to the hide out before they get hounds to track your scent." He jumped down out of the tree and looked up at her. He smiled at her, his brown eyes bright and shiny like the moon. "Go ahead and jump, I'll catch you!" He called up to her and held out his arms to catch her if she jumped.

"What?!" She asked/yelled at him, looking at him as if he had grown two heads. "No, no, no, no, no, no. I don't...... I mean..... I can get down by myself." She said shaking her head maddly. I've been in theis situation before. I can get down." She fumbled.
"You might farther injure your leg, just trust me. I won't let you fall, I promise." Night gave her a researching smile, trying to get her to trust him on this. He didn't want her to injure herself anymore than the hunters had injured her already. "You could break your arm farther, and it will take longer to heal if it broken more than once. Just jump, I'll catch you."

Ember sighed, seeing no other choice. She took a deep breath, gathering up her courage, and jumped. She squiled as she felt the wind rush in her ears, fears flashing through her mind.
Night caught the girl as she came closer to him and the ground. He was laughing at seeing how much it scared her to jump out of the tree, he was so use to it. "What did I tell you? I caught!" He smiled brightly at her and then gently put her down on her own two feet.

Ember shook in shock where she stood, smiling weakly. "Ya..... y-you did. T-t-ta=hank you." She studdered, giving him a look that said she was shocked but alright.
Night smiled back at her. "Don't be so shaken by it. Jumping off trees is easy, I've done it million times, but of course, I'm part feline, so...." He laughed nervously a little.

Ember smiled and laughed nervously. "Well... I climbe down trees.. so yeah." She rubbed her broken arm,trying to sooth it's pain. "I'm not use to jumping down from high places."
"Don't worry about it, you get use to after a couple times. C'mon, we need to go ahead and threat your wounds before anything worse happen." He began to walk to where the hiding place was, keeping a slow pace incase she had trouble walking.

Ember followed the boy in a limp, keeping one eye on the boy and the other behind her to make sure that noone followed them. "I'm Ember, by the way." She said Looking back at the boy for a response.
"I'm Midnight, but some people just call me Night for short. Nice to meet ya, Ember." He smiled down at her, realizing now that he was quite a bit taller than her, since he reached at 6 foot 3.

Ember looked up at Night and smiled. "Likewise." She said, nodding. "So, um.... wheres this place you were talking about?" She asked, looking around. "Not to sound rude or anything."
Night smriked. "It is a treehouse I bulit, it isn't far form here, just a couple minutes away."

"Oh." Embers head snaped to the trees, scanning them for anything unusual. "well, I guess that makes sense. It's a good hiding place form people."
Night nodded. "Yep, I actually found it and just fixed it up. It isn't anything sepical." He shrugged.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Stroll Through the Woods (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus