Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An Introduction to Me

-Unknown- Topic Starter

PastelGalaxy wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! If you ever want to rp or anything let me know, I would be happy to :)

Thank you and I will!
Welcome, welcome to RPR! Hope you find lots of good friends and fun games. Happy gaming :)
Welcome! Welcome!
ShabbyEuphoricInsect-max-1mb.gif
I hope you enjoy RPR and meet tons of awesome people! And feel free to PM me for question or to chat I’m very talkative!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
That first line should've been my opening introduction.
eivOA4V.gif
To RPR!

I hope to see you around the site!

Hey, this your first time on this site, right? Well, don’t be afraid to message any of us if you have questions, we were all new at one point ;3
But if you don’t wanna ask us for help, there’s always the help forum, used for more specific problems, and the help page, used for understanding the website easier.
-Unknown- Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome, welcome to RPR! Hope you find lots of good friends and fun games. Happy gaming :)

Thank!
-Unknown- Topic Starter

TheUkrainianBean wrote:
Welcome! Welcome!
ShabbyEuphoricInsect-max-1mb.gif
I hope you enjoy RPR and meet tons of awesome people! And feel free to PM me for question or to chat I’m very talkative!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you! <3
-Unknown- Topic Starter

Ender2639 wrote:
That first line should've been my opening introduction.
eivOA4V.gif
To RPR!

I hope to see you around the site!

Hey, this your first time on this site, right? Well, don’t be afraid to message any of us if you have questions, we were all new at one point ;3
But if you don’t wanna ask us for help, there’s always the help forum, used for more specific problems, and the help page, used for understanding the website easier.

Thank you! And I have been spending a lot of time reading the rules and whatnot for the site, but I will definitely ask if there is anything I need help with.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An Introduction to Me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus