Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Bratty Superstar

Sadie Rose (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sadie soon nodded as she put her phone away and then opened the door to a large room. That was already set. A big canopy bed which was red a 55" flat screen tv. There was a walk in closet and much more.

" this is your room for the day. Cause your leaving tomorrow because I'm firing you" she said as she walked in the room.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" I'll only follow the order of your parents. Best for you to be prepare tomorrow...because thats where my job start." He walk pass to her and went inside his room.
"Also thanks for the silent tour guide, I find it more comfortable if you that."
He slowly close the door and and put his bag on the bed. The he lay down on the bed "So...This will be a life I will facing."

Sadie soon rolled her eyes as the door was shut. She soon walked over to her room and slammed the door shut as she muttered to herself " I'm gonna get him fired" she said very loudly enough so he could hear her but no realizing she said it that loud.

From the other side, He just chuckle as he heard it and he began to take off his jacket and went to the bathroom to take a bath,

Sadie laid on her bed and thought on how she could fire him but no ideas but one.

It was morning that Allec woke up really early that he wears a blue tank and some pants that he went outside of his room to check on his motorcycle.

Sadie woke up and took a shower. She wore black shorts and a white tanktop. She soon made her way outside to see Allec " Your still here?" She said as she looked at the bike.

"Well still alive and Also good morning Miss. Sadie." He started clean and wipe off the dirt on his motorcycle.

She rolled her eyes" quit the proper bullshit. What do you really want?" She said leaning on his bike." If it's a money fine I'll pay you"

" I have nothing to ask and all I want is to work rather than to travel from town to town. Also something to keep my mind off from something else." He squeeze the clothe and put it back on the bucket.

"What are you a serial killer or something?" She said bluntly eyeing what he squeezed tightly in his hand. She then knew this was a way to fire him. Just pester him about whatever it was that's bothering him

" No...Im just want to get away from the circumstances I'm in." He was done on his bike that he pass her by to proceed to his room.

"Which is what? Being a thief. Or rape?" As she placed a finger on her chin and thought of other things to say .

On his room, He was changing to Bodyguard uniform that he wears a suit, fix his hair and shave his chin. After that he went out of the room looking fresh.

Sadie waited by the door as a limo pulled up" Alright hun have fun at your photo shoot" her mother said.

Sadie rolled her eyes " yep just waiting for Al" she said firmly.

He went down stairs fixing his tie. "So where shall be Miss Sadie?"

"Were going to a photo shoot on the beach" she said getting on to the limo.

He went inside the Limo and started the car. He drive to the location the photoshoot held.

Once arriving she got out and walked out to the beach taking off her clothing revealing a pink bikini.

As the photographer took photos there was someone in a crowd slowly pulling something shinny out.

As Allec survey the area, He notice a suspicious person pulling something lethal. So he immediately walk to the person and try to apprehend him/her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Bratty Superstar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus