Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Bratty Superstar

Sadie Rose (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The male soon pulled it out quickly and began to fire at Allec. Sadie's eyes widened as she dart off in the direction of the limo.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

He was shot but it doesnt stop him to apprehend the perk. So he immediately tacckle the perk and bend his arm behind his(Perk).

The perk screamed out. He struggled but within several minutes the cops arrived.

Sadie watched from a distance. Her heart beating rapidly like a drum.

Its a good thing Allec wear a protective vest inside his suit. As he watch the cop apprehend the perk, he went back to the Limo to see Saddie there. "Miss Sadie are you alright?"

Sadie nodded as her body trembled "are you alright?" She asked firmly. Eyeing Allec to see if he was hurt at all.

" Dont worry about me...I'm completely fine. Also who is that guy? and why does he wants to kill you?" He ask out of curiosity.

//night

Sadie fixed her hair and then started to cry a little bit" a lot of people want me dead because of how I am a spoiled brat" she said wiping her tears and soon clearing her voice" you should of let them kill me"

((Have a good night!))
"Is that so...But thats kinda too far for them to do this action. No matter, as long I am here, I'll protect you until you are safe home." He gently pat her head to calm her down.
"Anyway since the photoshoot is a huge success, Where do you want to eat? Also its on me today."

"Suprise me" sge said firmly letting out a small smile before hiding it soon back to her stubbornness.

Allec get in back in the Limo to drive her to the nearest pastry shop name " Scott Pastry".

Sadie eyed Allec every so often and then away from him.

"Well here we are, Its not much of a fancy place but I believe their pastry are the best among the town. Especially they have about 20 branches." He get off in the Limo and open the door for her.

Sadie gave a nod and stepped out"thanks I guess" She said firmly and walked into the patstry waiting for him.

Taking off his shade then put it on his pocket, and proceed with her inside the Pastry shop. Suddenly the people there caught their attention on Sadie.

Sadie gave a light wave to people as she walked up to the registere" I like to have a cinnamon bun and whatever he wants put it on my card" she said firmly looking at Allec"get whatever"

"Thats so kind of you Miss Saddie, In that case...Garlic Bread " The cashier swipe the credit card and return it to her. Then he gave their order. Some of the people stood in front of Saddie and they asked if its okay for her to take a picture with her.

Sadie smiled as ahe sat down at a booth. Then began to eat her cinnamon bun.

"I didn't expect you have a good side there Miss Sadie." He unwrapped the Garlic Bread and start eating.

"Don't expect it to much" she said firmly looking at people watching her

" I'll look afterward for it." He finish eating the Garlic Bread and he throw it to a nearest trash can.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Bratty Superstar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus