Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Hey there, all. Just thought I'd pop on and say hello, maybe give a brief overview of the me-ness that is, uh. Me. :D

I started using this site only recently - after a long time away from Furcadia, I came back and created a couple new chars, and a lot of people were using RPR, so I hopped along for the ride. I like paragraph RP, and the creativity it affords, and have been paragraph RPing in one form or another since I was thirteen. (Sixteen years. You do the math. XD) I've played D&D (I prefer 2nd Ed.), Legend of the 5 Rings, Elfquest, VTM... But its been a good eight years or more since I've played any of those. I'm a furry, a single mom, a writer, a jewelry maker, knitter, and somewhat of a 'seamstress' (Tho, I don't really make clothing - I make ragdollish kinds of things.) My character, FortiTude, is my fursona, and tho she's gone by different names in the past, and she's had a bit of a metamorphosis as of late, she's still the same ol' 'goyle.

But. Yes. Hello! I'm looking foreward to having a bit of fun around here, haha. :D
Welcome to RPR TheThorn! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Sounds like you have your hands full with hobbies! If you're looking for a specific type of RP, you should definitely try out the RP Discussion forum. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR! We're a wonderful community to suit almost any player! Hopefully you'll find someone that shares your tastes!
Welcome to RPR! You'll enjoy it here for sure! So many people to RP with :)
Kim Site Admin

That is an awesome list of games that you have played, not to mention hobbies. I've just gotten the costume-making bee back in my bonnet, so I've been trying to wrap my bitty brain around the physics of making waistbands of skirts without showing any stitching lines (just for example). I rarely work with patterns, so it's just a non-stop spacial puzzle. I really admire anyone who can do it with real skill!

Anyway, welcome welcome to the site! Feel free to ask any questions if you run across something confusing, we're all very friendly and overjoyed to be helpful and welcoming. :) I do hope you stick around and chat with us!
Welcome to the site, from a fellow furcadian roleplayer :) and table-top fan ^^
I used to roleplay Vampires too, but not VTM but TDA (The dark Ages) online and one time in a LARP.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find fun and shenanigans within it's cleverly constructed borders!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus