Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hell's Outing (1x1)

Dalliah Zelcoz (played by MissElysee)

{This RP is for DontBeTrippin, me, and EonRising.)

Dalliah made her way into the city, ready to get away from her father and the politics. Sarr was left, probably just now figuring out she had snuck away from his sight. She wore a tight corset and skinny jeans, normal human attire she felt. She wore a necklace that hid her large bat like wings and large horns.

Tonight she would be hitting a place called Chaos. A club that many humans seemed to enjoy every night in the big city. "Sorry, Sarr... I don't wish to have a baby sitter tonight." she said to herself.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny was just around the corner from the club playing with his coin and a toothpick sticking out from the corner of his mouth. The Clubs were close to his shop, Demon Extermination was his occupation
Dalliah Zelcoz (played by MissElysee) Topic Starter

Dalliah made her way into the club. Winking at the strange man with his coin. Sarr would sure be on her ass anytime, so her wild fun had to come quickly.

Danny instantly knew her intentions "i can tell you want what you see, sorry but It takes more than a wink to get me chasing" a faint demonic scent filled the air but all of a sudden it was gone. He was on his guard for a demon.

Dalliah stopped and turned to the man. "Excuse me?" She wasn't sure why a peasant would talk to her, but then she remembered she was in the human world. "I don't really enjoy men "acting" like I want them. The wink ment nothing." She sort of wished Sarr was there.

Danny just shrugged "nope, no acting. I just have better taste" he winked then entered the club, the music was loud and the air was think and warm. Everybody on the dance floor were pressed up against each other"

Dalliah wasn't sure what to say. What was this guys deal? She made her way into the club after him, making her way to the bar. "I'll have a bloody, please and thanks... I guess." Dalliah said, locking onto the rude guy.

Danny went up to the bar "keep? Pass me a beer" he said tossing the money onto the bar. He caught that same woman eying him, he just smirked. His clothing was a little on the weird side as he wore a leather red waist coat, a white button shirt and black pants. It didn't matter to him though, he never cared what others thought of him.

His white hair seemed to fall over his eyes shadowing them making it harder for others to see what he was looking at.

After finishing his beer he got up and straightened his jacket making for the VIP lounge which was one floor above them and over saw everything. The bouncer tried stopping him but Danny just grabbed his hand and twisted it hard enough to break it.

Moments later a man in a black and white suit comes flying down crashing into a table and Danny landing near him "no matter where you run, I'm going to hunt each and everyone of you Demon bastards down" Danny stepped on the man's stomach with force "you won't get away with murder"

(I'm using an iPhone4 so my replies may be slow and short :)

Dalliah could here everything the freak said with ease. He was a hunter it was all to clear now. VIP was her next stop, her curiosity peaked. 'Does he seance me too?' She thought as she pushed off from the bar. Dalliah being royal and all meant she had the best cover of all the demons running around the pitiful human world.

(I'm on an iPod5 and mine will be short aswell.)

Danny picked up the demon who was afraid of trying anything as of this point "Where is Vergil!?" Danny's voice became slightly demonic as he demanded information. a few minutes later the room was filled with click noises of several guns being cocked and pointed at Danny.

When Dalliah reached where the guy stood she froze. Guns everywhere pointed at him. She knew weapons of this kind wouldn't harm her all the much, but him? What was he...

Danny Didn't flinch but instead strangled the demon until his neck was completely crushed. Danny turned and raised his hands "Looks like, i hit the Jackpot" A wooden scythe came flying in through the window and Danny caught it like it was meant for him "Lady, you might wanna step back" He said to Delliah before he swiped a Demons foot and whilst in mid-air he elbow dropped it into a table.

"What are you doing?!" Dalliah said in a dark tone. "What makes you think you have the right to slay these you... You half breed of a demon." She was horrified with the man.

A shard of glass pierced the demon's heart. Danny got up and brushed off his cloths from the pieces of glass "I'm not a half breed Demon... I'm doing my job" he said before another demon charged at him. a Sword in it's hand ready to swing but before the demon could do anything Danny sliced it's head off then put the butt of the scythe through a demon's forehead that tried creeping up from behind him.

As he did so, he held out his hand and sucked the souls of the demons into his body.

"Devils and demons are the same in so many ways. I'm sure you know that sense you sit here slaughtering them." Dalliah let her cover drop, her wings coming out from behind her her horns appearing from above her head. "Devils are stupid to do bidding of the demons, we can handle our own kind."

Danny just looked at her from the gap in his hair, the rims around his irises are glowing a faint red "Don't get comfortable, I only kill the demons that actually mean harm to humans... This is a personal matter" he shot another two demons, one in the mouth and the other right in the left eye. "Whatever I am it doesn't mean you can announce it and even if Demons and Devils are the same I don't give a shit, even if these bastards were devils I would'a slaughtered them" his voice was calm but the anger was clear.

His scythe engulfed in black smoke as he was ready to defend himself.

Dalliahs tail slithered out from behind her. "Your pathetic. They aren't yours to choose who lives and dies you mut!" Dalliah moved toward him with great speed only to stand in his face, eye to eye. "I am princess Zelcoz. Your going against the royal order of the under city."

With the same speed Danny retaliated puting the tip of the blade of his scythe against her neck "princess? So you were what I sensed out there?" He shrugged and kept th blade against her neck "go home princess" his eyes started to glow further red "the royal order my ass, I have my own rules..."

"But there is where your wrong half breed. We sure do frown upon you... Things. Devils and demons, the rest of the creatures that lurk in under city, lay with a weak, petty human and make you. Sad your not as strong as you could be." Dalliah simply moved a step back. "You kill your own fellow people, and what for mut?" Dalliah asked him, her face showing no sign of emotion. She wondered who his parents were, wondering if he was loved as the beast he was.

Danny felt rage take over "DON'T CALL MY MOTHER WEAK YOU DEMONIC JACKASS" he yelled, for a split second he changed forms and red electricity danced around him "MY FAMILY IS NON OF YOUR CONCERN YOU MINDLESS MONKEY!"

"You're going to get a serious ass kicking if you talk about my mother like that. I wouldn't be killing these basterd demons if they hadn't murdered..." He stopped there, he didn't want to finish the sentence but the air around him became warm and thick making the floor beneath him slightly black.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hell's Outing (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus