Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting for freedom(Open)

Did you ever once thing that you would have to fight all over again for the freedom you have? Well, rethink that. People have began to rebel against their country and now everything they thought wasn't real is falling apart at their feet. What will you do? Will you fight for your freedom back or will you fight for the government you once knew?

Abby was part of a rebelion team, fighting for the freedom she worked for one time and now she has to do it all again but not against the Witch Clan, but against the American Government. She was already dressed in the uniform, which was simple camo shirt and pants. She held a M1 rilfe, staring out at the open field that would soon become a battlefield.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

"Hey, are you out here?" Fyra walked up behind and next to Abby, looking over the field along with her. Her pistol belt was strapped around her waist, and (as always) her headset wason her head. It wasn't playing any music at the moment, so she would be able to hear her reply. "Looks like things are going to get ugly soon, huh?"
Three Witches (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(I'm sorry, Zeger, this is a 1x1 RP between me and my friend shadow-warroir47)
Fyra (played by Freyya)

(Oh snap didn't see the 1x1 xD sowwy :3 just ignore my post xD)

(It is alright. It is a simple mistake. :) )
Wiliam 'willie' Foxt (played by shadow-warrior47)

(Abby if you ask me things might get boring without just a 1x1 rp so yea i say we let some people join in so it stay inetersting JUST SAYIN)

(That is alright. I will message Zeger and make it open.)

Abby looked back at the girl and nodded. "Yes, this is all going to get bad but it is the cost of our rights. We better get back to the camp before they start to wonder where we ran off too." She took one last look at the lager clearing and then turned to head back to the camp site that they were at.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra nodded. "That would be best, yeah." she turned on her feet and followd Abby close behind, fidgetting with the holsters of her pistols and scrolling through her music playlist as they walked.
Fyra generally loved music. She was also the voice of the rebellion, or the muse - as civilians would call her - recording and singing tracks to send out online and send messages of hope and freedom to the people. She enjoyed doing this, but it wouldn't be nearly enough.

Abby just kept her face experssionless as she did when war was on the way. She was very tender and hopeful but when it came to war she was forced to act differently.
Abby was known as the strict commander of the rebelion, yes, this young looking witch was the commander of the rebelion. She kept everyone in line but was the first one to help the wounded get better, her magic was sadly limited so she had to choose carefully who to heal fully with her magic.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

"When do you think they'll get here?" Fyra asked curiously. She was ready for battle. And as always, when she was, the wait probably killed her more easy then the fight itself.

Abby shrugged. "Most likely closer to the night time to try to use the darkness against us." They soon came up to the military base and she looked aound to see if everyone was still there.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

"Why don't we stage an attack of our own, then?" she inquired. "Strike behind their lines when they are on the offensive?"
Jake Summers (played by shadow-warrior47)

Jake is off sprinting when he saw two rebels just standing there near the remains of The outpost he was stationed at. "Not now" he mumbled to himself. He had already used enough ammo for a very stange incident at the base. Although Jake didn't want to save to rebels but based on whatever attacked the base it clearly wasn't rebels. "RUN!" he screams at the two rebels as large explosion happened at the outpost which knocks him down. Jake looks back and sees a large tank with North Korea markings on it. "Of course," he says as he draws out his rifle and begins shooting "it has to be the North Koreans"
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra heard the scream just seconds before the explosion. She ducked into a dry ditch and pulled Abby with her. "God damn, they weren't supposed to be here so soon!" SHe stuck her head up to take a look around, and immediately spotted the tank. She crouched back down. "Tank, north korean." she quickly explained. "Want me to take it out?"

Abby shook her head. "No, I got them. Watch my back and that guy over there, it is clear that he isn't form the rebel group." She jumped out of the ditch, her right hand starting to glow the same violet color as her eyes. It wasn't long before the tank had spoted her but it was too late. She put both her hands together and with one quick mumble of a spell a violet lager bullet shot out of her hands and made the tank brust into flames.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra was mesmerized for a short moment as Abby displayed her magic. She'd seen it before, but it always came over as weird to her. She shook her head and ran over to the stranger, pulling him down behind a tree and putting a gun to his head. "I reccomend you put all your weapons down." she explained calmly, with a hint of a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting for freedom(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus