Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse: Death Road To Canada [IC]

Kibaro was confused and panicked from what was going on,evry thing was going forward too fast for him and he was not able to understand what was going on. his right hand became loose and his machete fell from his hand to the ground,
The first thing that came in his mind in that situation was to stop his bleeding so he puts his right hand to his right pocket and he founds a carkey and an id card. he put out the id card and read it and replace it back to his pocket but he wont say anything. so he searchs his left side pocket and he founds a black headband, he put it out and wear it and after it he notice that his left hand is bleeding so he opens the boxing bandage and during this he fall his head and starts crying "why me? What the hell is going on here? Why the hell world is like this? Why? What the hell are they?ksu" he yells with sadness and anger and then he erased the tear from his face and tighted the bandage and raised his head."a rude brat and a criple old man" he said that with cold blood fealing and put out his id card from his pocket and threw it over their feet and expected them to read it."well thats as far as i know my self, at least i know it's not gonna helpfull, still it might save my life,it have less danger from out there. Not that a little girl and an old man could do something to put me in danger but it's better than being alone. so lets not waste any time and get going already they are coming." says again with a cold blooded fealing and grabs his machete from the ground and hold it hard with his right hand."i have a carkey in my pocket,it's now or never "looks in the girls eye and tell her"come with or die. i saw what's out there, its your only chance to survive. " says that with some rage and responsibility fealing.
The small girl woke to loud screams. The screaming voices echoed down the hall from the living room. It pierced her ears, sending shivers down her spine. It sounded horrible. She couldn't tell if it was her parents or not. Surely they would know what was going on, right?

Serenity slipped on her bunny slippers as she stepped out of her bed. Darkness filled her room, as the curtains blocked out any sort of light. Most likely if it was night, it could just be Serenity's parents having an argument. She griped the door handle tightly, the screams had stopped. The little girl gulped down tightly, it felt like her breaths were getting heavier. She was scared to talk to her parents after a fight, usually they would yell more.

The door handle turned, her hands were sweaty. The old bedroom door creaked open, and she peered out into her home. She noticed out in the living room, the sun was fully up. Why were her parents fighting then?

Then she saw a man bent down over her mom and dad. Was he helping them sleep? "Hey!" Serenity yells at him. "Are mommy and daddy okay?"

The man slowly turns around. His face was.. very pale. She couldn't make out fully his features, but she saw a red substance all over his face and clothes. The man slowly stood up, stumbling along the way.

"A.. Are you okay?" Serenity tried again. The man didn't say a word, except a few, strange moans escaped his lips. He walked like he had never done it before, his legs were tripping over each other and his hands reached out like he was trying to touch something.

In between the man's stumbling, she could see small glimpses of her parents. They were on the floor, that same red substance was spilled across the floor and on their clothes as well. A strange feeling overwhelmed Serenity and suddenly she realized that her parents weren't moving. Surely that would have woken up by now.

The man had gotten so close, only a few feet away. The small girl screams and slams the door shut. She stumbles, falling backwards. The man begins to bang on her door, the vibrations could be felt through the floor boards. Her legs uncontrollably shake, as she reaches under her bed for a back pack.

Her mom always said if anybody broke in, to grab the backpack under her bed and escape out of the fire exit. She slipped the backpack over her shoulders. The man's banging grew louder and she began sobbing. She made her way over to the window, pushing it up and punching out the screen.

In between sobs, she climbs out of the window and onto the fire exit. It was a small platform with a ladder that led down a small alleyway. One way led to the city, the other way was a large wooded area. There were probably trees for miles.

Serenity heard a loud sound from behind her, she turned around to see the man had broke down the door. The hinges were torn off completely. This had made her cry more, his hands reached out the window and he began moaning again. The moaning turned into vicious growls, and he smelled foul. Like rotting milk.

She made her way down the ladder, the forth bar from the bottom broke off as her weight stepped on it. She scraped her knee on the hard concrete, the blood gushed from her wound. She ignored it, standing up quickly. Serenity ran off in the first direction she saw. Mommy and daddy were dead and some man killed them. The reality sunk in the small girl's mind.
Riley Miles (played by Petrovalyc)

The Asian dude proceeded to do a whole lot of very different things in a short period of time - and Riley for one was almost too impressed by the man's rapid shifts of demeanor to be mad. Almost.

First, he put on a headband. Riley did nothing, just glaring at him and remaining in her ready-to-strike stance.

Then he bandaged a wound on his hand. This seemed like an odd time to suddenly start administering first aid to himself, but Riley did not comment. Again, she just stayed poised and ready.

Then he proceeded to fall down onto the ground and start wailing meaningless questions. At this point, Riley started to freak out. "What the @#$% are you doing? Shut up!" She hissed through clenched teeth, eyes wide. "You'll bring them right to us y'idiot!"

Then, almost as if on cue, he stopped wailing and started brooding. Riley wasn't even quite sure how to react, so the subtly sidled a half step back. He called her a brat and immediately she bristled, snarling silently as he flicked an ID card at her. She caught it, resisted the urge to celebrate how cool she'd looked doing it, then bent it in half and tossed it behind her without even glancing at it, staring the white haired guy down.

"Listen here you edgy @#$%. I don't give a @#$% who you are." She growled, gesturing at him with her blade, clutched in a white-knuckled grip. Talking low and enunciating every syllable to strengthen the impact and menace of her words had the effect of nearly nullifying her accent. "I've survived on my own out here for three years. I don't need some brooding prick to help me."

She pointed at the key he was holding. "Oh, you got a car? What is it with you people? Are you stupid? The roads are jammed with wrecks, there's no petrol left, and the engine noise brings walkers running for kilometers. Unless you got a goddamn tank and a few fifty gallon drums of fuel, driving anywhere is just gonna get you killed."

The knocking at the back door startled her out of her rant. She glanced to it, then looked back to the white haired guy looking furious. "Oy look what you done. Brought'em right to us with y'cryin'. @#$%in' idiot." She grumbled angrily, then let out a low groan of frustration and shouldered her hefty backpack. "Alright. I guess we's a team. For now. Once we's outta' th'mess y'got us in I'm out. An' one more thing-"

Riley stepped up to the white haired man. She stood on her toes in order to compensate for her underwhelming stature - she was short, even for her age, and still barely reached the man's shoulders - and poked him hard in the chest with an index finger. "You ever call me 'little girl' again, I will blow your @#$%ing edgy little head off. Got it?" She growled through gritted teeth.

And with that out of the way, Riley stepped back, hefted her fancy, carbon-black machete and prepared to make her exit with the others. "I'm followin' you, Ol' Man." She said, indicating that she was ready to roll out when he was.
The little 11 year old girl continued toward the woods. She didn't want to head deeper into the city. There could be more scary people, like the one that killed her parents and almost her too. Her tears continued to stream down her face, it began to wet the top of her shirt.

She swore the day before everything seemed so normal. What was happening now? Her small mind couldn't grasp such an overwhelmingly large idea.

She kept running no matter what, no matter how much her legs hurt or how incredibly terrified she was to continue on her adventure. All by herself, she was alone now.

She stopped to look back. Nothing. She had traveled so far in the woods, with her bunny slippers, she couldn't even see the city any longer. There's no time to turn back now.

She continued, her parents voices screaming in her brain. Keep going and don't look back. Don't look back.

She peered down at her leg, the blood had dried, but the pain still remained. The pain reminded her that this was real. This was reality.

Eventually a road appeared in the distance and the mass of trees stopped continuing. Finally! Her mind screamed. Her tears had dried on her face, and her eyes felt heavy and swollen. She can only remember one time she had cried this hard. However, that wasn't important. She really missed her parents.

She approached the road, the dead atmosphere was scary. She heard no cars, no noises at all. It was as if you pressed the mute button on a TV. She was waiting for the world to be un-muted.

Her only option was to continue on the road. Her legs had become so weak, she was half limping now.
Phill Wilson (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

After checking behind the backdoor from a window next to it he walks towards another window next to the front door, notices a lot of zombies there.
Both of backdoor and frontdoor are knocking by zombies. He tries to decide how to exit from the place, he says "Backdoor, there's few of them, probably better than frontdoor!"
he spins his old machete and makes his barret hat smooth and stays ready for fight.
Before that he explains his plan to other.

he acts like it's not his first time he is in this dangerous situation, he can assimilate that he is doing this job with two young person, and one of them is too young to get killed by those zombies, he knows maybe talking with a rash girl would get them in more trouble and they will fight eachother instead of fighting them.

Makes his voice little louder, "We will go from backdoor, we gonna do it real quick and i know it'a dangerous! but there's more in front of the building"

The building sieged by those zombies and it will be a big risk for them, to fight them face-to-face. He knows he is old enough to die, so he lets the brochure be in her hands, maybe he dies and the girl follow the way to survive.
He is gonna do anything to don't see anyone dying.
Goes next to the door and waits for them to get ready for the action.

says to the boy "After that we will find his vehicle, that would be somewhere around, ain't it?"
Kibaro wich still was confused about what's going on and what are thoes things he thought with himself "what's really going on in here? Did i really attracted thoes things?and why this girl is like this?no,i understand it she must have gone throw alot of things, and looks like he know things better than i do. i still dont know what i should expect or what should i do and what should i don't so i better stay with this guys"

when the girl spoke about the carkey he Stressed out a little bit but because he had no idea about what car it is and where it is but for his own safety he tried to hide his stress and act cold so they would't notice his lie.

he took a deep breath and looked into the girl eyes for a seacond with a Serious face and said "you have better idea about how to escape? Right now car is our best shot for geting out of this place. I dont know what are this things and have like zero idea about how to deal with them but i can tell that only way for escape is that car"

He became worry more than ever now that the sound of thoes things hiting the door became even more clear.
He knew if they can't found the car they all are going to die so he had to make sure about where the car is.

When the girl told them that they are team for now and told him to not call her "little girl" , again made him even more worried about the escape way because he knew that if they die he cannot carry their burden but he also was worry about his own life and did't want them to leave without him, after all they were only humans that he knew at the moment so he had no more option but to lie.

After the old man told them what to do he took his machete and flipped it a few times in the air and then started to spinning it fast around his hand but suddenly he stopped "how? Why do i know how to do such a thing??" He thought with himself but he did not show anything on his face and acted like normal.

Then he stood next to the old man and ready for whatever was coming to them and when the old guy asked him about the car he thought to himslef"ksu! this guys dont deserve to die cuz of my mistake i have to try my best and think as best as i can for that car... we really need it"

He had to search for the car somehow that they would't notice about his lie so he told the old man with Confidence elder, i know where my car is but it's better for you guys to stay here, i'll get the car and will pick you guys up"

he became ready for the fight and start to think "this girl is far to young to die i better succes geting that car" and told the girl "stay behind and dont be stubborn"
after it he stod cool, calm and ready for battle to starts.

Hitting noises are to loud and it seems the iron door is going to destroy soon!

Phil for a moment stops thinking about his jobs and the results of that, uses his creativity to make better plan, takes some steps towards the japanese guy!
Said "We will open the door and kill all of them around us to open a way for you to run and get your car! You will bring it here and we will be inside of that in a second, so we escape."
He stands face-to-face with him and shows his face serious to him, very serious like it's about life and death, said with his tired voice "Can i trust you,son?"
Even after asking this question he is still worry about the results of this job, he decides now and it may kill a person only because of him.

Asked it because he wants to make sure he will come and save them two with the car and at least bring them to somewhere clear from those walkers.
He is ready to calm the girl down if she try to argue with them about this plan, he believes they have to take this risk and trust this stranger to stay alive.
Kibaro was all ready to go and search for the car and when the old man asked him about his loyalty, it was hard for him to answer, because this whole car thing was nothing but a lie, and yet agian he had to lie and hide truth from them so they can trust him and have hope to themselves. If he would have told them the truth that there isn't a car or he dont know where the car is, they would have lost hope for leaving.

"Still becuase of this matter they all hope to live and put their lives into his hand so i must try my best to hold this guys alive" he thought with himself and in the answer to the old man said "got your plan old man i'll do my best "

And Although it was very hard for him to answer this question, but with all Confidence, anger and cold blooded he answerd"hai. Leave this to me. i wont fail for the godsake. It's a promise. And i'll never turn back from my words.this is my way"

With all of that inspiring speech he took a look at the old man and the girl and holded his machete hard and punchd his left hand and said with a fighting siprit "lets do this"

Riley had lowered her blade as she stood and watched the two men talking with gradually multiplying incredulity.

She didn't trust him. Not even a little. Her narrow eyes focused in on the Asian, inspecting, scrutinizing.

If this guy had a car...

Why hadn't she heard him pull up?

She had spent the last year and a half listening for cars. Learning to hear them from as far away as possible. The minutiae of the sound. The way the wind seemed to change ever so slightly when an engine roared over the distant horizon.

Even inside the maintenance shack, she was certain she'd have heard him approach.

She listened to his impassioned speech, watched him victory-pump an arm to rally them. RIley just scowled darkly at him, steely eyes severe beneath the shock of bright hair.

So, she was supposed to give him cover? Clear the way for him? Allow him to run off and find his car and hope he'd come back to get them before the walkers overwhelmed the pair? Hope he'd come back at all?

No.

Absolutely not.

It was already obvious she wasn't about to convince the old man of this. She couldn't believe someone so old could be so naive.

Outwardly, however, the girl only glared at the white-haired man, refusing to partake in his little rallying speech.

"Alright. Fine." She growled, a little too calmly. "I'll waste my precious bullets an' hope you come back."

Slipping the carbon-black machete into the sheath strapped to her thigh, Riley shrugged and took from her back the rifle slung over the backpack by a strap. It was not overlarge, but clearly a beast. The sort of highly advanced, post-military hardware that only the nuttiest of gun nuts would have ever gotten their hands on before the apocalypse, let alone now. It had all the accessories, from sliding stock to adaptive scope to suppressor.

How on Earth had she gotten her hands on such a thing?

Even old, barely functioning handguns were extremely rare nowadays. For her to be in possession of that thing was all but inexplicable.

But there it was. And the fact that she had ammunition for the thing meant she was a damned useful asset to the ‘team’. Unfortunately, she wasn’t about to be a part of the ‘team’ for long.

Switching the safety off, she mounted the rifle on her shoulder and, wordlessly, began to creep toward the back door which now trembled beneath the mindless bashing from without. They were going to break through any second now. She didn’t give them the chance.

Taking all her anger at the current ‘team’ situation and focusing it all into one kick, Riley slammed the sole of her boot into the door and sent it flying open with a crash, sending several undead stumbling back and groaning at her terrible rudeness. She took the opportunity to begin picking them off - one by one, even two by two as the weapon’s power sent bullets in one end and out the other. Her ammunition was limited, so she did not spray, keeping outwardly calm and taking her shots one at a time in rhythmic procession.

Once she had cleared enough space for him, Riley stepped aside allowing the other two men to exit. She worked on clearing a path for the Asian guy while, presumably, the old man kept the closer shufflers from getting a cheap shot at her from where she stood still inside the threshold of the door. Each round made a muffled pop sound that rebounded off the walls, quiet enough to keep the shots from attracting even more of the bastards.

And once the Asian guy was well on his way, Riley changed the plan, whether they liked it or not. Given the numbers of them that had been attracted from the ruckus, it didn’t look like the two of them were going to last long, even with the girl’s incredible firepower.

”Ol’ man!” She barked, popping off two more shots, watching three more undead heads rupture and bodies tumble. ”Follow him! Now! She felt she owed him that much. A warning. If he didn’t choose to take it, that was his problem.

Riley, for her part, was bailing.

Without another word, the girl spun around the door and went sprinting along the side of the building, doubling around the corner and leaping over the section of sagging fence they had first used to enter. She stumbled as she hit the dirt on the other side, almost losing purchase - but saving it at the last second. She made a point of not shooting any more rounds as she went, clutching the rifle close - for though they were quiet, they were not silent - and more undead were likely to be drawn to the place she had been shooting than to her personally if she distanced herself enough from the mob.

So that’s what she did.

Heartlessly, Riley abandoned the Asian guy and the old man, leaving them to their fate and saving her own hide. She shoved past the odd straggling walker as she got further and further from the mass that was overwhelming the substation, knocking them down so that by the time they were able to stand she was too far for it to matter.

Ahead, Route 5 loomed over her, the roads cluttered with wrecked vehicles, the median a valley of scrap metal and rubber.

She clambered up the side of the grassy hill and hopped over the guardrail, dodging past a wrecked Volkswagen and into a tangle of different vehicles that had all collided into one, great mass, squeezing out the other side through a gap only accessible due to her small stature.

She sprinted in that fashion for five minutes straight, until her red hair and dirty face became coated in a sheen of sweat and her breathing was heavy and labored. She hurdled crumbling medians, sidled around overturned cars - and, very likely, would end up colliding with a dazed little girl, sending the two of them tumbling to the ground in a tangle of limbs.

She broke the door and for a moment world just stopped for phill. He's now with three of people trying to survive and stay alive, trying to see the next day of their lives and praying to have better life when they can't even trust to each other. Blood drops from around the door are falling on the ground, Bloody machetes are ready to fight, when she raised his gun to blow up their head he was thinking about how the world made people like them, distrustful, depressed, heartsick, hasteful...

Wail started and japanese boy started running, he came out when she killed some of them, his machete is ready to cut some heads, in that moment he saw her fighting skills, how she works her guns and weapons made him to do something there and don't be useless, two zombies from behind of him came and he hit one of them right in the head, the other one tried to bite his right hand but he pushes him and kicked him in the leg, he fell down and his head got cut of by him, after some seconds fighting he heard the girl's words, doesn't have any idea why she's doing this but he feels trusting people these days is harder than staying alive in this world.

She tried to chase her from behind for some few steps but suddenly he noticed that maybe that boy needs some help with that, he kept fighting with walkers, five or six of them were trying to reach the young boy, he takes out his old black revolver
from his bag, he sent some bullets towards their heads from distance to get their attention so they will come to get him and the boy will be safe.

Phill really doesn't care, if he dies or not. Maybe he did it because he wants to end his life, by the way this world make people tired very soon. shouts at zombies : "OVER HERE!"

He tries to use her tactic to protect himself from huge group of zombies when they are following him. Running, waiting and killing, did it with like ten of them, got tired after some minutes when the more of them are still remaining, keeps fighting till he come.
Serenity was struck with the impact of another human. The wind was knocked out of her gut and she struggled to breath as she flew a little ways backwards.

The small girl landed on the woman's leg. She scurried off quickly, peering down at her leg. The bleeding had started again, she had scraped it on a few jagged rocks on the ground.

She grimaced at the stinging, but lost all feeling when she examined the person she ran into. There sat an older girl. She definitely did not look as old has her mother had been. She had a soft face, but looked very worn. Her red hair stood out the most. It was a wild color Serenity had never seen before.

The girl stopped her train of thought and she backed away slowly. Her heel hit her backpack that had most likely fallen off during the impact. She picked it up, lodging it over her back. She hadn't even noticed it was gone.

"Are you real?" The small girl whispered, as if it was a secret the entire world was in shambles. As if there weren't dead people walking around and killing the innocent.

Riley let out an involuntary, breathless sound as she too had the wind knocked clean out of her lungs. Then she went down, briefly confused as to which way was 'up' and what on Earth she had collided with. A zombie, she assumed. What else could it have been?

She felt the other move somewhere on her leg and, in a desperate, adrenaline-fueled scramble, clamored back along the ground just enough to raise the rifle for a killing blow to the monster's head -

And then she froze.

She wasn't sure when she had gotten back to her feet, and she realized that she was standing again with only a passive interest. Every other corner of her mind was screeching to a halt, trying to comprehend what she was looking at.

It was a...a little girl?

Though the past three years since the end of the world had mentally aged Riley far beyond her years (While simultaneously doing nothing at all for her attitude) she was still only seventeen. Or nearly, at least. She wasn't completely certain. That meant that this kid had to be what - ten? eleven? It was crazy. She herself was the youngest person she’d seen since the end. This kid had her beat by miles.

Riley stared at the girl with wide eyes, freckled, dirt-and-sweat stained face a mask of utter bewilderment. Her brain was trying - seemingly in vain - to come to terms with what her eyes were showing her. They darted over the girl’s small form. Bunny slippers? She looked like a relic out of the past. Like a child from that other life, where the dead didn’t rise from their graves and people could generally be trusted. A kinder world, that allowed children to exist at all.

For a fleeting instant, she wondered if maybe the old man had been right. If maybe there were still some places that were civilized enough that kids like this could exist. Places that were so secure from the outside world that the children inside would have had little or no idea what had happened to the world outside their enclosed space.

But she dashed the thought away, focusing on the present. She lowered the gun, holding it in a resting position at her waist, pointing down at the ground and off to the side.

After a long moment, in a small voice that was just as quiet as the girl’s and twice as bewildered Riley said ”....Yyyeaah…?” With a dragged out, rising inflection that suggested she wasn’t even entirely sure that she was real herself. She blinked. She glanced around suddenly, as if to see if there was some bigger picture she’d been missing that would make this make sense. Maybe the kid was being used as bait by a group of survivors…? No, that was stupid...But still.

She wasn’t sure what to say, what with her entire thought process having come to so abrupt and screeching a halt.

So, after a moment, still utterly dumbfounded the first thing she thought to say was ”Uhhh…...are you…? Quite possibly, the way that the seventeen year old had been so easily awestruck and confused might have made her seem less threatening. She was as surprised to see the girl as the girl was to see her. And now that the gun was no longer raised, she certainly didn’t look like she intended to do any harm...

In the distance, the rapport of a roaring revolver fired off several times, a faraway crack that was bound to attract even more of the shuffling undead to their position. That was fine for Riley, because it meant less would be attracted to her own position. Hers and this...kid's. She ignored the sound, just staring in wide-eyed fascination at the frightened child and her incongruous bunny slippers.
Tears burned at her eyes again as the girl pulled out a weapon. Even never seeing one before, she knew it was a gun. She was always told by her father that guns were dangerous, so why was she freely aiming it around?

A sigh of relief escaped the girl's throat. Her weapon lowered, the little one could relax her tense muscles. Common sense and instinct told her that a gun was no playing matter. It was life or death.

Serenity was surprised by the girl's reply. She talked so quietly, she could have easily missed every word she spoke. Her wide eyes frightened the young child. She was certain she wasn't one of those things, so why was she looking at her that way?

She continued to watch the girl, her surprised expressions and strange glances. It was as if she'd never seen another human before. "Yes," Serenity replies, her head tilted. "I think so."

But in actuality what she wanted to say was, 'Or this was all a horrible dream I am going to wake up from.' But she kept that thought in her head. A deep gut wrenching feeling told her that this wasn't a dream, this somehow was all real.

She flinched as gun shots rung in the distance. She frowned, looking behind the girl as if to see where the noise was coming from. "Hey, what's that noise?"

A kid. A goddamn little kid.

Riley had spent most of her teenage years making split-second decisions. The past three years had just been Syria multiplied ten thousand fold. She was trained to always know what to do, even if she did sometimes crack under pressure. She was constantly thinking about what to do next, where to go, how to do this or that. She was, by the standards of three years ago, totally paranoid and neurotic - but by today's standards that just meant she was a survivor.

And yet this - this appearance of this incongruous kid - it had her at a loss. She had not the foggiest idea what to do or say. She kept trying to think of just that, and drawing blanks.

Taking a deep breath, Riley blew out her cheeks and ran a stressful hand over the top of her head, fingers briefly tangling in the feathery red locks as they were pushed back, then flopped forward again. She blinked. A lot. She looked around again. Surely there had to be some adults around. Surely the universe could not have just dropped a goddamn child into her lap and said 'deal with it'. That was insane. She couldn't look after a kid. She just couldn't. And why was the idea of looking after a kid even occurring to her in the first place? She'd spent the last year and a half murdering other humans and taking their stuff. She'd long since forfeited her own humanity - so why was she suddenly so concerned for the wellbeing of some dumb kid? Maybe her brief interaction with the old man and the edgy Asian had somehow reminded her of what other people could be like, if they weren't unknowingly at the business end of your gun.

It almost looked like the redhead had something like stage fright.

How was she supposed to answer that question? What was she supposed to do next? Why wasn't she doing the proper, logical thing and putting a bullet in the dumb kid's head, putting her out of her misery and continuing on her endless, meaningless trek to survival?

Oh. It was pretty meaningless, wasn't it? Maybe that had something to do with her concern...

"Uh...bad @#$%." She answered, still sounding a little dazed, looking momentarily back in the direction of the sound in question. She blinked. She licked her lips, mouth suddenly dry and with an anxious, coppery taste hanging about the back of her throat. "What, uh...I'mean, s'you alone out 'ere?" She asked, her thick, cockney-London accent exaggerated given that the words were just sort of coming out, becoming practically a parody of proper English. "Where you come from like?" Given that during moments like these she tended to slip back into the speech of her childhood - a dialect so thick and alien that only other Londoners could hope to understand it - one would be forgiven if they were not entirely sure what she was saying.

Then, with a complete and utter lack of tact that she immediately regretted, she asked it before her brain could remind her that it was an absolutely terrible thing to say to a child; "S'your folks dead?" Immediately following the words, her expression sunk and apologetic regret became her like a mask.
Kibaro was ready for the battle and when he saw the girl shooting at this thing, he did not waste any time and ran for the exit way while doing it he did not even look at his back to see what's going on so he ran as fast as he could.

It did not take a while that he noticed his Surrounded by those things so he wanted to take his machete and kill them all but it was too late for doing it but still did not give up and took his machete and slamd one of those with it and it was at this moment that he noticed the deads are going down one by one wirh a bullet in their head so he took his machete out of the dead and starts runing again and with out looking back to see who did that he showed a thumbs up to his back.

He was running and killing them with his machete at the same time, he killed around 15.16 of them and at last he reached over the fences and climbed over the fence, when he wanted to come down from it his right leg started to hurt from kicking the back door with it so he fell down over it.

With any thought, he stood up and started to think where he should look for the car. He saw a place with some cars in its parking, it was like a mall or something like that.

The first thing that came to his mind was to go there and search for the car. ‌that was the nearest parking from where he woke up in the forest so there was lots of hope for him to found the car.

Kibaro started running again with ignoring his right legs pain, when he was running he puts his hand into his pocket to reach for his car keys but he found something else, a picture.
9c37a4acdc0fdc280bccb34f4c48e791.jpg

He took out the picture and looked at it, it was a picture of a girl, a Japanese girl with brown long hair and big brown eyes, he did not know who she was so he replaced the photo back to his pocket and took the key out this time.

once he arrived at the parking saw three dead so he killed them with his machete and once he did it he noticed one behind him so he did a jump using one of the cars and did a back kick to the dead face and made blood to splash all over his face.

He really freaked out from what he did and took a look around him and saw nothing more except 23 cars, he looked at his own car key and he saw it's a Chevrolet, there was 4 Chevrolet at the parking so he started to check them out and tried his key on them, nothing with 3 of them so it remains only one of them a Chevrolet Camaro ss model 1969 with 100% tinted glasses so he could not see a thing from outside.

He went to open the door of the car and when he tried the key on the lock they were matched to each other so he became happy at the moment but when he opened the door he scared and panicked from what he saw, it was a dead body and it was not one of those dead. it was a girl body shots in between the eyes, it was like an assassination, it was obvious someone killed the her and the thing that made the whole thing scarier was that her body looked exactly like the picture that he found in his pocket so he took out picture once again and matched the picture with the dead body's face and after it there was no our that they are the same person but why and how it is possible?

After a few seconds freacking out he took the dead body out of the car and looked around and found a cover from other cars so he placed the body in cover and went to open the Trunk and when he opened it he saw some weapons. 3 smg and five pistols and 3 different type of machete. He took out the weapons out of the trunk and place them in the cover with dead body except for one song and two pistols and then wrapped up the cover and put it in the truck and closed it.

Once he got in the car he put the SMG beside of his right leg and took one pistol in his pocket and the other on the dashboard. He looked at his own face and saw the blood from killing these things. He opened the dashboard door to found something for wiping his face and the blood on front seat, he found some kind of black mask that covers mouth until under the eyes so he took it wiped his face and the sit but the blood on the sit would not be wiped so he let it be and not worried about it but he did not think about what if the old man see it.

Kibaro wanted to close the dashboard but he saw a piece of paper, he took it and saw the gas station that saw back then near the building.

"what the hell is this?" He thought with himself and red the line under her picture "in a gas station it'll be found kill it no matter who he/she is." When he saw this he got confused a lot about what was on that paper even though that could have explained why he woke up near the firing gas station. He took the paper and placed it on his left pocket. And there was even more paper in his dashboard which was a picture of different people or different address on it and there was a big "done" word on their picture but there was no word on the gas station picture. He threw them all from cars window except the gas station paper because that could explain why he end up near the gas station.

He started the car and fortunately the engine started and he started driving. He thought to himself "I need to get out of this place fast" so he did not go for saving the old man gone toward another road.

Phill is tired, as hell.

Machete is covered with blood, his face is like that too. His breathing rate increased. His barrett hat is about to fall from his head but he fixes it.

Five, six, seven.
They are gonna be more, seiged him from around but he still keep fighting to find a hope to survive, starts shooting them right in their d$%& head but his ammo is now gone, only one bullet he got so he stops wasting it. Keeps fighting and fighting until he saw the Japanese boy's car going towards him, his heart filled with some hopes but after some seconds he saw that boy turned and changed his way.

He is not going to save you phill, you are alone, they are attracting from burning gas station and the building that they hid inside, now he is ready to meet the god.

Holds his backpack that he got his holy bible inside of it, raises his machete and kills more of them and hits them right in the head, goes to somewhere near that building after he broke the siege.

There's a big trash box something like 2 or 2.5 meter far from the ground. Steps on it and goes up there so they can't reach him now. Hopes are gone, all of them. Maybe that girl's words were true, maybe he shouldn't trust anyone who come into his place and ask for help, maybe...
Nevermimd, it all about the past.

His machete on his hand, he really doesn't need it now, he can't escape anymore because of his age, he can't run much longer so he accepted it.

It the time, around of trash box is something like 15 of them trying to come up from that and attack him.

He won't be someone like them walkers, he can't. He promised her.

Takes out his revolver again, gonna use the last bullet, puts it between his lips, counts...
Counts....

A moment....!
Kibaro witch still was not able to understand what's going on was talking to himself "who was that girl dead in my car and why I had her photo? And what was all of that weapons in my trunk? Why do I have such a thing? And who really is that red-headed girl? What's my business with her? And I woke up near that gas station so they should be connected to each other somehow.

After thinking about his mysterious past he thought about now that should have helped the old man and do the right thing so he stopped the car and turned around immediately and he did it as fast as he could and the sound of the engine was pretty loud but he must have been arriving at where the Oldman was with the fastest speed. he might have been dead even.

While he was driving fast he started loading the weapons he didn't notice how but he did it somehow instantly. It could have been that red-headed girl who did it in front of him.

He arrived at the building and saw the dead things surrounded the whole area but the community of deads would not let him see anything but it was obvious that there is something where the deads gathered all to gather.

He took his SMG out and start shooting at them in the automatic mode after just a few seconds the whole round was empty and around 40 of those down and finally he saw the old man sitting there without any hope.

He took one of his pistols and throw it over the old man and yelled "instead of sitting there and doing nothing get this pistol and kill some" he didn't give up himself. He took out his machete with the left hand and a pistol with the right. And started going into the crowd of them and killing them with these. After the way was open Kibaro told the Oldman "there is nothing to kill these more let's get out of here my car is just up the hill" and he noticed that the girl is not around so he said with a panicking voice " where is she ?"

Phill wasn't bad enough to live in this world, not at this time.

Counts, wait for something can block you from doing this, nothing arrived. He is gonna push the trigger.

Wait, what?
What was that?
Gunshots, some of those zombies are going down with a bullet in their heads, he lowered his gun and didn't kill himself. Some of them get downed so he kept looking at the hord going down right in front of his eyes. He believes God finally helped him. Helps always arrive.

Saw the Japanese boy from a far distance trying to kill the hord with his smg in his hands, he is doing it quickly. He saved his life and didn't make him hopeless. However, he approximately gave up but he didn't continue it after seeing him.

Half of them got killed, catches the pistol on the air from Japanese boy, keeps shooting them in the head, jumps down and walks towards the car, and gets sits on the driver seat. He is ready to go, waits for him till he step inside, after that he drove off from there.

At first he didn't want to do it but he thinks for a second why if she needs some help. Maybe she can make it alone out there. But it was totally bullshit, she survived these long days alone there, however he doesn't know anything about her past and old days but he can imagine her life ruined because of this wild world. A normal 17 years old girl should be with his family and following their rules and steps in order to be a useful guy for cummunity. But those things are dead now and here is no family, but hey phill, what about humanity? Is that dead too?

"She went that way!" changed the way towards the way he saw the girl is running to. Puts his gun into his bag and throws the old gun into the dashboard.

Noticed Japanese boy's face is stressed a bit, he gave him the rights. Here is the place that all of people should be stressed.

He knows if he came back to her and try to do something for her she will probably start another war against them but it doesn't make them to change the way of going.

But why this boy asked for his direction?
He is like phill too? I don't think so.

The zombies are going back to the burning place and finally they are forgetting about them. But this burning place is going to be down in some few minutes and they will probably split up after the fire is put out.

Said "Are you sure she needs help?"
Why he asked it, you don't think she needs?
Kibaro and the Oldman got in the car and started driving towards the girl and kibaro was relieved because the old man didn't notice the blood spot on the car seat from the girl's dead body and he told nothing about what was inside his trunk.

As they were getting closer to the girl he told the old man "a'right old man where the girl would be?" and after saying that and became certain about the girl's location he asked the old man to stop the car but why?

he said with his cold voice " I'll see you the other side. he hoped everything to go well with the old man side so he left his SMG with him and took only a pistol with himself.

After getting out of the car he told the old man " after seeing her stop the car and turn off the engine and ignore fighting as much as you can, trust me"

He said with confidence and hope and got on his way toward the woods beside the road.

Phill is trying to find the way she went but he doesn't know why he is trying to find her. After Japanese boy stepped out of the vehicle he got more confused about this weird situation. Kept driving in a way that he thinks she went. Notices some of the damaged cars with some mist around the environment. Its kind of grassy hill or something like that there. Lowers the speed and keeps driving towards there.

His face is covered with bloods completely and his messy face looks like he is coming back from a big fight against those walkers.

he stopped the car and rolls down the car window to find her, (Would he notice anyone around there?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apocalypse: Death Road To Canada [IC]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus