Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Dragon Cliffs

Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

Glancing briefly to Selene as she snarled at Arye, her own tail twitched behind her for a moment before she looked back to Kyle. "These are the Dragon Cliffs," she told him. "A gathering place and safe haven for all dragons. My name is Charlotte. Who might we have the pleasure of talking to?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

He flinched when Selene bellowed to the fellow dragons, though he relaxed when he realized she meant no harm. Confused on who to answer, Kyle glanced between both Selene and Charlotte. He sat there, tail still twitching unsure of what to say, but spoke a few words.

"The Dragon cliffs?" He still glanced between them both, but focused more on Charlotte due to her question, but wasn't about to let his guard down after Selene's show of ferocity.
Arye glanced at his bottle in his hand 'Dragonal disguise lasts 1 hour max.' Arye gulped, knowing he could not fool the sly mythical beasts now that they have seen his true form... "I-I'm Arye... I-I-I was documenting you dragons in my field journal... P-Please don't eat me alive! I bring no harm... You dragons like r-r-riddles y-yes?" Arye was unsure of what to say, he never came into conversation with one of few of the dragons still alive in this day and age... He had some knowledge of them, like how dragons tend to eat small prey in one swallow, or how they love riddles... He begin to shake in fear, holding his thickly paged journal in front of him, as if that would protect him from the huge reptiles.
Selene (played by IzzyGyrl) Topic Starter

(Sorry for late reply. I've had a devestating week. A good friend of mine from college took his own life this week.)

Selene stepped back from the human and relaxed slightly. "I am all for humans understanding our kind but this is not the way to do it." The beautiful white she-dragon said, her golden eyes smoldering. "These cliffs are sacred. If humans came it would be a danger to us dragons as well as humans." The she-dragon said. "Who made this potion? It must not be allowed!" The she-dragon said.
Selene was taken aback by his comment. "This is no time for riddles!" She said with a slight growl.

((
Selene wrote:
(Sorry for late reply. I've had a devestating week. A good friend of mine from college took his own life this week.)

Selene stepped back from the human and relaxed slightly. "I am all for humans understanding our kind but this is not the way to do it." The beautiful white she-dragon said, her golden eyes smoldering. "These cliffs are sacred. If humans came it would be a danger to us dragons as well as humans." The she-dragon said. "Who made this potion? It must not be allowed!" The she-dragon said.
Selene was taken aback by his comment. "This is no time for riddles!" She said with a slight growl.

Ohh my word... Do know that you dont need to post if you dont want, thats got to be rough... No hurry from me))
Ira (played by A_Girl)

Is there any chance I may join?))

((
Selene wrote:
(Sorry for late reply. I've had a devestating week. A good friend of mine from college took his own life this week.
*hugs!*
I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Izzy. Take some time off if you need to, like Snuugie said. Don't feel like you have to contribute. We're here for you.))

(Thank U all. I think RP is what I need to help cheer and of course U can join!!)

Kyle slightly folds his ears realizing humans are apparently detrimental to this place. His curiosity getting the better of him he spoke.

"Why would humans cause issues... other than just well... cause issues like they can sometimes. Some humans arent as bad as others though." He sat there awaiting her reply looking a bit worried. Tail tightening slightly around his legs.

Im part human... but this seems a little more that just hate for humans... He thought to himself.

She was about to open her mouth to respond to the furry dragon, but then she noticed the human standing near the rock. She let a growl rumble out from her chest, taking a slow step toward him. "Documenting us?" She asked, a cold edge to her voice. "Do you plan on telling others about us?" The ear closest to the green-furred dragon fanned out, and her eyes darted to him. "Even if this one isn't as bad as others, the ones he could tell could be. Then, if they know, they could bring more with them, and that would be exceptionally dangerous."

Selene couldn't help but curl her lips in disgust. The idea that dragons could be infiltrated by humans was horrifying but much more scary. "This cannot happen! Many humans are misinformed about dragons! They believe we are violent but that is only the rouges! We are a peaceful species and we only wish to live in peace!" She said almost with a desperate air. The beautiful white dragon glanced around at the others. "And this potion is a danger to us as well as the humans!" She said. "You must see that!"
Alora (played by FantasyDreamer)

((Hello? i dont mean to disturb but....well i dont know how else to join in. Without being rude that is.))

Alora wrote:
((Hello? i dont mean to disturb but....well i dont know how else to join in. Without being rude that is.))

Did you look for the group join in looking for RP? You post your character info there then once you finish you can post your entrance post here!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Dragon Cliffs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus