Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Dragon Cliffs

Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

Selene wrote:
(You're fine! Welcome BTW!)

((Why thank you ^^))

((Hello? Was it something I said??? XD))
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

((Nah, it's just I'm sick irl and can't really contribute to the plot and such.))

Quickclaws wrote:
((Nah, it's just I'm sick irl and can't really contribute to the plot and such.))

((mmm, I see. Hope you feel better soon. I do wonder where the others went though. this is an interesting idea thats happening ^^))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Tbh I'm just waiting for people to reply. Don't want to clog everything up .~.))

Charlotte wrote:
((Tbh I'm just waiting for people to reply. Don't want to clog everything up .~.))

((Yeah, i agree with holding back from posting. some people post way to much... But im alive Izzy ^^))

((I think it's Ender's turn, but if they don't want to go, then Selene should go next.))

Charlotte wrote:
((I think it's Ender's turn, but if they don't want to go, then Selene should go next.))

((I do believe he said he was out of action due to being sick.))
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

((Ender thinks she should just drop out altogether. She isn't bringing anything to the table and is p sick to do anything ;3

Happy RPing~))

((Im waiting a bit to see if anyone else wants to chime in before i make a move or what not. Don't worry, i'll post soon ^^))
((Did I ruin this?))

((I don't think so, we're just waiting on other people to reply.))

((Yeah, we are waiting, But perhaps I can post again? though in the situation Kyle is in, hes not really going to make much effort to socialize >.<))

((
Selene wrote:
(Sorry for late reply. I've had a devestating week. A good friend of mine from college took his own life this week.)

Selene stepped back from the human and relaxed slightly. "I am all for humans understanding our kind but this is not the way to do it." The beautiful white she-dragon said, her golden eyes smoldering. "These cliffs are sacred. If humans came it would be a danger to us dragons as well as humans." The she-dragon said. "Who made this potion? It must not be allowed!" The she-dragon said.
Selene was taken aback by his comment. "This is no time for riddles!" She said with a slight growl.

Ohh my word... Do know that you dont need to post if you dont want, thats got to be rough... No hurry from me))

((
Selene wrote:
(Sorry for late reply. I've had a devestating week. A good friend of mine from college took his own life this week.
*hugs!*
I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Izzy. Take some time off if you need to, like Snuugie said. Don't feel like you have to contribute. We're here for you.))
Alora (played by FantasyDreamer)

((Hello? i dont mean to disturb but....well i dont know how else to join in. Without being rude that is.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Dragon Cliffs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus